Fix Canon PIXMA MX 439 not Working Issue:
Canon Pixma mx 439 does not work with macOS you need to verify the SSID ( Network Name), your Canon printer and computer both should connect same wifi network, you need reinstall the driver.
Before connecting printer to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network.
Verify the SSID (Network Name) of the PIXMA MX 439 and MacOS:
- First Check the printer setting make sure your printer is ON.
- Press the Setup button.
- Select Device setting and then press the OK
- Select LAN settings then press the OK .
- Select Print LAN details then press the OK.
- Confirm the SSID (Network Name)
- then Check the SSID on the computer
- Click the airport Icon
- one with the check mark to the left note that SSID name
- Compare this SSID name with the printer wireless LAN setting list of the printer. If it is different, select the same SSID as that of the printer.
If your canon mx439 driver problem is not fixed, you can reinstall the Canon mx439 printer driver. Another thing you can check ink cartridge in the Canon printer. If it does not work then you need to call customer service.