Check out these steps to fix Canon printer 1403 error -
- First of all, open your Canon printer and wait for some time until carriage slide over automatically.
- After that, head towards the printer’s head section and gently remove ink cartridges.
- Take cotton swabs and dip them in hot water or isopropyl. Now clean print head as well as other parts.
- Repeat the step 3 and confirm that there is no ink residue.
- Once you finish the above steps, wait for few moments until printer dried up. After that, just change the ink cartridges.
Note: If you have faced any other error P02 then Printer Technical Support experts help you that how to fix the Canon printer error P02.
Now, check if still, you are facing Canon printer 1403 error. If still, you have any difficulty while printing through Canon printer then get in touch with Canon Printer Technical Support that is always active to help you at the time of need.