Setup Canon Maxify mb5420 Printer-
The Cableless setup technique could be fast and straightforward thanks to got wind of the printer to be used on a Wi-Fi (Wireless) network. Follow the directions below to line up the printer.
This technique will be used for first-time installs, for adding the printer to further computers on the network, or for re-establishing a network affiliation once a router or network amendment.
How to Setup Canon Maxify MB5420 Printer Wirelessly?
Please find below steps to setup canon maxify mb5420 printer:
Step 1: Click the Home button on your Canon Maxify MB5420 setup.
Step 2: Scroll through the Settings and click on computer network Settings.
Step 3: Choose Wireless computer network setup underneath computer network Settings.
Step 4: Hit the Cableless setup possibility.
Step 5: Click ok and follow the directions.
Step 6: Initiate begin Setup.
Step 7: Follow the on-screen directions.
Step 8: Under the choose affiliation technique page provide Wireless computer network affiliation.
Step 9: Select Connect via wireless router possibility.
Step 10: Continue and follow the on-screen directions.
Hit future possibility on the check print and set up complete pages.
Canon Maxify MB5420 Ink Refill Guide
- Before gap the front cowl check that the Canon Maxify MB5420 is turned on.
- Once you recognize that the cartridge ought to get replaced push the eject lever to induce the empty or broken cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge and check that to not bit the contactor interface of the new cartridge.
- Align the cartridge and insert it properly into the Canon Maxify MB5420 setup.
- Push the new cartridge into the slot so it gets fitly placed.
- You need to hit the following choice on your Canon Maxify MB5420 till the print head holder moves back to the standby position.
- Close all the covers you antecedently opened.
- There are numerous reasons concerned once your printer encounters the won’t print error. to unravel this issue follow the given strategies.
Canon Maxify MB5420 Setup Troubleshooting Guide
- This error may occur if the Canon Maxify MB5420 doesn't have a spare quantity of ink.
- Check the ink level in your printer and refill if needed.
- A paper jam may additionally be a cause for the error. Check if your printer has skilled a paper jam.
- Take out the paper from the machine to fix this issue.
- An issue together with your driver may be answerable for this error. attempt to put in the driving force in your system.
- Check the wired or wireless association between the Canon Maxify MB542 setup and also the device. check that the association is unbroken.
Canon Maxify MB5420 Printer Unboxing Guide
- Take the Canon Maxify MB5420 out of the package and place it on a flat surface.
- "Get" obviate all the surplus wadding from your Canon Maxify MB5420.
- Check the package for excess material like Setup CD, Full Set cartridge, Power cord, and phone line cable.
- Install the cartridge.
- Attach the facility twine and connect your printer to an influence provide.
- Refer to the manual if you've got any doubts concerning putting in place the Canon Maxify MB5420 setup.
- Switch on the Canon Maxify MB5420.
- Download and install the desired software system on your device before distributing any job to your printer.
- Take a check output.
How to Setup Canon Maxify MB5420 Printer?