Setup Canon MX450 Wireless Printer:
If you are wondering how you can setup your Canon Pixma mx450 printer, then take a look at the guide below.
Step 1 : Preparing to Connect
Please ensure that your printing device is powered on. The green colored power button will glow after the device powers on.
Step 2 : Setup Canon MX450 Printer
- Push the setup button on your printing machine.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow buttons on your printer to choose device settings.
- Pess on the button of OK.
- Choose the wireless LAN setup.
- Press the button of OK one more time.
- Now, choose wireless LAN setup.
- Now, select Ok.
The blue-colored Wi-Fi lamp will turn on
Step 3 : Selection of Setup Process
The printer will start looking for the router that supports Wireless protected setup.
Step 4 : WPS Push Button Method
- On your router, press and hold the WPS button. In order to know the details regarding how to press WPS button, take a look at your router manual.
- After two minutes, press the button of OK. The Wi-Fi light of your printer will start blinking while connecting to the network or while looking for a network to connect to.
- Press on the button of Ok when the left screen opens up.
- Now, press the button of copy.
So, this is how you setup your Canon MX450 wireless network.