Setup Canon MX450 Wireless Printer:
If you are wondering how you can setup Canon mx450 wireless printer, then take a look at the guide below.
Step 1 : Preparing to Connect
Please ensure that your printing device is powered ON. The green colored power button will glow after the device powers on.
Step 2 : Canon mx450 Wireless Setup
- Push the setup button (A) on your printing machine.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow buttons on your printer to choose device settings.
- Pess on the button of OK.
- Choose the wireless LAN settings.
- Press the button of OK one more time.
- Now, choose wireless LAN setup.
The blue-colored Wi-Fi lamp will turn ON.
Step 3 : Selection of Setup Process
The printer will start looking for the router that supports Wireless protected setup.
Step 4 : WPS Push Button Method
- On your router, press and hold the WPS button. In order to know the details regarding how to press WPS button, take a look at your router manual.
- After two minutes, press the button of OK. The Wi-Fi light of your printer will start blinking while connecting to the network or while looking for a network to connect to.
- Press on the button of Ok when the left screen opens up.
- Now, press the button of copy.
So, this is how to connect Canon mx450 printer to wifi network.