Fixed HP Printer Error E3:
If you want to take a high-resolution print out of a document, then one of the common devices that you can use to fulfill this purpose is to use the HP printer. You can take a print out of a document that is already saved on your system or you can also print an online document.
There are some users who have encountered printing problems while taking a print out. They say whenever they try to take a hard copy of the document, the HP printer e3 error pops up on the screen. A strange kind of code will be highlighted on the screen because of some kind of problem in its external and internal effects. These are some of the methods that you can follow to fix HP printer error e3.
Method 1: Clear the Jammed Paper
There are 4 positions from where you can remove the jammed paper. Take a look at every area where the paper can get jammed and then try to remove that paper. Now, try to print the document once again.
Clear the jammed paper from the output tray, input tray, below the printer and in the ink cartridge access area. If you have taken out the jammed paper from every side but the error is still there, then in that case you must go ahead with the next step to fix HP printer error e3.
Method 2: Take Out and Then Install the Cartridges Again
Installing the cartridges in the wrong manner or an improper manner can cause the HP printer error e3. To ensure that the ink cartridges are installed in the correct way, take out and install the cartridges once again. Now, print one more.
- Turn ON the printer by pressing the power button.
- Open the external door
- After that, you need to open the ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage containing ink cartridge will go to the center of the printer. Wait for it get idle.
- Now for releasing the ink cartridges, press them lightly in the downwards direction.
- Take the cartridge out of its slot and pull it in your direction to fix HP printer error e3.
- Slide the cartridges in the slot that is empty and then push every cartridge so that it snaps.
- Shut the access door and then also shut the exterior door.
Method 3: Connect the Printer’s Wire to the Power Source
- Remove the printer wire from the side of the printer.
- Disconnect the power wire from any surge suppressors.
- Now to fix HP printer error e3, plug the power wire of your printer directly into the power source.
- After that, connect the power wire to the side of your printer.
- Now, start the printer.
If the error still remains then you can move forward with the next step.
Method 4: Reset the Printer
- Turn ON your printer if it is not turned on.
- Wait for the printer to get idle.
- After turning on the printer, disconnect the wire from the side of your printer.
- Disconnect the main printer wire from the power source.
- Wait a minute and then connect it back to the power source.
- After that, connect the power wire to the side of the printer.
- Turn on the printer if it does not get turned on automatically.
After that, you can try printing using your printer. If the HP printer error e3 is still present, then you can service your printer. We hope that the above solution could help you with your problem with HP printer E3 error.