Hello let me know that how to setup Canon Pixma IP7240 wireless printer. I bought this Canon pixma IP7240 printer, now i am trying to setting it then fail to connect it. Please help me in setup of canon.
Before, we begin with the process to setup canon pixma ip7240 wireless printer, there are certain conditions that you are required to meet for using the WPS connection method.
To ensure that you can successfully connect your printer to the wireless network, you can take a print out of your network settings of your printer if you want.
So, this is the process of WPS setup. After that, move forward by installing software. In case you do not have an installation disc that comes along with the printer, then you can download the software and manual by going to the PIXMA page by entering the range page.
In case the setup page is still not opening up after going through the guide, then you need to contact the Canon team to obtain the support.
If the above procedure to setup canon pixma ip7240 wireless printer couldn’t help you out, then the below mentioned USB connection method can help you with the setup.
1) Insert the disc that came together with the printer and continue with the setup.
Window users : In case the setup CD-ROM do not autorun. Then insert the disc once again in your computer system and then click on My Computer, then click on CD-ROM and then double click MSETUP4.EXE.
2) Click on next to complete the process of how to setup canon pixma ip7240 wireless printer, when the initial screen opens up.
Please note: there are certain models that are occupied with the wired connection and an additional screen comes up in front of you asking you to select between a network or USB connection. If the connection method selection screen opens up in front of you, then network connection is what you need to select.
3) Under network connection method, you will have to select a sub category which is wireless connection.
4) Please make sure that your printer is turned on and and the power light is turned on and then you need to select Next.
1) Select the connect to the network to complete the process to setup canon pixma ip7240 wireless printer
2) When the printer setup screen shows up, then click on the wireless setup through USB wire.
3) After that, the setup procedure selection screen comes up in front of you. Choose the region of your choice and then press next.
4) When you are asked to choose the place of residence on your screen, then select the language of your choice and then select next.
5) After that in the process to setup canon pixma ip7240 wireless printer, the software installation list will open up in front of you. Choose the software that you want to install and then select Next. In case you are not sure of the software that you wish to install. Then, there is nothing to be worried about it as you can uninstall it at a later point of time.
6) Then, the License agreement screen is going to open up in front of you. Click on yes to agree with the license agreement.
7) After that in the process to setup Canon pixma ip7240 wireless printer, the setup new window will open up where you have to select Next.
This will open up the Windows setup.
How to Setup Canon Pixma IP7240 Wireless Printer?
The answer field is required.
Ans: If your Canon printer won’t print anything t...
Ans: Setup Canon TS3120 Wireless Printer: Before you...
Ans: Connected Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi: If you ar...
Ans: You can install canon printer by using a USB cab...
Ans: Important Points to Remember Prior to the Printer ...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|