Setup Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer:
When you are purchasing a new Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer, get all the necessary components of the printer inside the carton and verify if any of the material in the box is missing or not. Replace it with a new one if any part is missing.
Here you will get the most effective method to set up a Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer both via wired cable connection method and the WPS connection method (wireless).
How to Set up a Canon Pixma pro-100 Wired Connection?
Through these below-mentioned steps, you can set up your Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer via the standard USB connection method.
- Make sure to turn on your Canon Pixma Pro 100. The power lamp will light up after doing so.
- Firstly you need to remove the cap from the upper port which is located on the right side at the back of the canon Pixma Pro hundred printer.
- Using an ethernet cable connect your printer and the network device and be careful not to connect to the USB port.
- In the final step, you need to press the cancel or the resume button present on the printer until the power lamp flashes a total of eleven times.
- Now release the cancel or the resume button after the eleventh flash.
- Search your model number after visiting the canon website, select your operating system and hit on the download option to download the printer driver.
- Click on the driver package option to open the setup once the downloading process finishes and by following the onscreen instructions finished the installation process.
- To open the control panel click on the start button on the windows.
- Select the device and printer option from the window that comes next
- The user will be able to see a list of the installed printer after clicking on the add printer option present in the left corner.
Finally, press the next option to ensure your Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer is added to the list.
How to Set up a Canon Pixma pro-100 Wireless Connection Through the WPS Connection Method?
You need to keep a few things in mind before establishing a wireless connection on Canon Pixma pro-100.
- To identify when the power lamp will be lit, ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the wireless network router or the access point.
Canon Pixma pro-100 Setup Process-
The below-mentioned steps are a process of setting up a Canon Pixma pro-100 wireless connection through the WPS connection method
- Simultaneously press the button on the access point and press-hold the Wi-Fi button on the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer.
- Ensure that the power lamp is lit immediately along with the Wi-Fi lamp flashing quickly.
- Within 2 minutes press and hold the access point button
- Make sure that the power lamp and the Wi-Fi lamp are lit.
- Your wireless setup connection is done for your Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer.
Setting up the Canon Pixma 100 Pro Wireless Connection on Windows
After connecting the Canon Pixma Pro 100 to Wi-Fi exactly according to the step mentioned above follow the below steps-
- By visiting "canon.com/ijsetup" download the printer driver on your Windows computer.
- Select your printer model from the given list and hit on the download option. Click on the driver package option to open the setup once the downloading process completes and therefore after completing the installation steps carefully follow the onscreen instructions.
- Now to open the control panel click on the Windows start button or open the run dialogue box and type control panel then hit ok.
- Click on the add printer option from where the user can check the list of installed Canon printers and then choose your printer from the list and wait for a few seconds.
- The printer will be ready to use once its name is placed in the devices and printers section.