Canon mp600 Reset :
A Reset Canon MP600 is generally required when there are no other alternatives working. I will discuss how you can reset canon mp600 in few simple steps. So make sure to follow them carefully:
- Reset Canon MP600
- Turn off the printer
- Press and hold the Resume Button, unless an indicator light green.
- Press and hold the Power Button, while holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
- While holding the Power Button, double click Resume button and then Release Both Buttons simultaneously
- Now click the Resume button 4 times in a row.
- Once you click the Power button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
- Turn on the printer to check whether it has been reset or not.
- Reset Canon MP600 to the Factory Setting
- Press the HOME button.
- Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the right/left arrow to select Settings, and then press the OK button.
- Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the right/left arrow to select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the up/down arrow keys to select Reset settings, then press the OK button.
- Use the Easy-Scroll wheel or the up/down arrow to select Yes on the confirmation screen and then press OK.
- Press the HOME button to return to the HOME menu.
- You have successfully reset the Canon Printer mp600.
These are a few steps you need to observe in order to reset the Canon printer. If you have any doubts regarding these, contact the Canon Printer forum team for complete assistance.