Connect Canon MG3122 Printer to WiFi:
This is a guide that will help you in setting up the network connection for your canon mg3122 printer.
Preparation for Connection:
Prior to moving forward with Canon mg3122 wireless setup, these are some of the things that you must make sure.
- First of all to connect Canon mg3122 printer to wifi, ensure that your printer is turned on. If you have pressed the power button, then the LED light should also light up.
Wireless Connection Notes:
- Please ensure that your computer is connected to the access point to which you want to connect your printer.
- The security settings, setup procedure, router functions, and configuration of the network device changes depending on the environment of the system.
- For more information, take a look at the manual of the network device or you also have a choice to get in touch with the manufacturer.
- To connect Canon mg3122 printer to wifi, you need to see if your device supports 802.11b, IEEE802.11N, or 802.11g.
- In case your device is set to function in “IEEE802.11N mode, then TKIP or WEP cannot be used as a security protocol, then in that case you can change the security protocol of your device to something else but not TKIP or WEP or change it to something different from IEEE802.11 n only·
- You can get in touch with your network administrator for office use.
- Be extra careful when you are using a network that does not have any security measures as there are certain risks involved in it such as disclosure of personal information to a third party.
- If you are using an Adhoc connection that is a direct connection with the computer system using a wireless connection without an access point does not get supported. So you must prepare an access point.
Canon Pixma mg3122 Wireless Setup:
- Press and hold the button of maintenance on your printer. Press it for at least 5 seconds.
- Please ensure that the LED light flashes.
Canon mg3122 Printer Connection using WPS:
- First of all, you need to press the button of fit to page.
- After that to connect Canon mg3122 printer to wifi, you must make sure that the LED light flashes and then you need to hold the access point button within the next two minutes.
- Once you have completed the wireless connection, then the LED lights will light up within the next 3 seconds and then it goes back to 1. Please ensure that the Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is turned on.
- So, these are the basic steps that you need to follow for setting up a network connection.