Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages Solutions:
Blank page printing is general problem in epson printers. Epson printers have either 2 or 4+ cartridges. This issue generally occurs when there is no ink in the cartridge, or due to the blockage of vacuum in the cartridge. You can use the following measures to resolve this issue of your printer printing blank pages.
Remove the Breather Tape as it can Halt the Ink to Seal in the Vacuum of the Cartridge.
- Always use high quality generic ink.
- Install a new cartridge before it runs dry.
- Make sure your printer is placed on a flat and stable surface.
- Ensure that you are using the right paper that can be put in the printer’s tray.
- Check the alignment, lay out, settings and paper size of your printer.
- If you're using a windows or mac software, you can select the following system according to your OS.
For Windows Users
- For windows 10 users - Click on > settings > Device and printers > Printers and scanners. Select your printer model and select manage > printing preferences.
- For windows 8 users - Tap on the Desktop of windows screen and navigate to apps. Follow Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right click on your printer and choose printing preferences.
- For Windows 7 users - Click on ( windows tab) > settings> device and printer. Right click on your printer and select printing preferences.
- For windows vista users - Open your desktop screen and go to MY COMPUTER > Control panel > hardware and sound > printers . Right click on
- your printer model and choose printing preferences.
- Click on the maintenance tab and choose extended settings.
- Click on “ skip blank page”
- Tap “OK” to apply and save your changes.
For Mac Users
- Open the menu and click on system preferences.
- Click on printers and scanners . select your printer model and choose “option and supplies”.
- Now set “skip blank page” mode to “ON”.
- Click on ok to apply and save changes.