Epson ET-3600 Setup
Epson ET-3600 Eco Tank is an extraordinary printer with storage of up to two years ink in the box and enough to print around 8500 pages.
Connecting Your Epson EcoTank ET-3600 via Wireless Setup:
We shall understand the process to connect wirelessly using Eco Tank ET-3600 Printer button.
Before setting let us understand the key point we should care about such as
- Epson et-3600 Wireless Setup: It is essential that you have an Epson et-3600 wifi setup might be a modem or router that is wireless.
- Network Name: It is essential to know it as there is multiple networks in the wireless connection alternatives.
- Security Settings: It is the most important feature as it determines the setup either it’s through a Protected password or WPS button should be understood.
Note: - Refer manual attached with printer to perform above operations smoothly and careful handling of ink filling each ink tank.
- Now install the software by using CD from the Box or you could also go to Epson website for software installation, kindly select the model, language region and proceed to set up after installation.
- After clicking on next, you shall be asked for modes of connection for set up of EcoTank printer, select wireless and click next.
- When you proceed, if you are setting up first time select the printer setup for first time and proceed for WIFI auto-connect option and the next window will ask for set up method, click on printer button and proceed to click Next button
- Select your home network and copy the information, proceed further by clicking next:
- Scroll using navigations buttons, click Wi-Fi set up and select Wi-fi setup wizard, choose your home network and enter password:
- After entering password, press communication and press next, then click on next and click printer button as shown below:
- Now you are ready to use the printer as it is connected to wireless system.
Now after reviewing above points unpack your printer and perform various steps like unpack, fill ink tanks and finally loading papers.
Remove all protected covering and slowly unpack the boxes and take all the accessories out such as cables, ink bottles and cd rom for driver set up.
Epson ET-3600 Ink Tank Setup
Colour coded sticker is set up on each tank, fill the bottles carefully and correctly.
Epson ET-3600 Printer Setup and Loading Paper
Set up alignment using control panel load the paper, and pull the tray out for print output.
- 2 years of ink in the box
- Low cost replacement ink bottles
- Easy set up and navigation as screen is wide enough.
- Save paper- auto both side printing
- Complete wireless solution
- Fast printing speed