How to Install Ink Cartridge for an HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer?
HP officejet pro 6970 printer is an all in one wireless color inkjet print that supports high definition printing. It usually prints high quality color pages but in case of malfunction it can resist printing. So it's necessary to maintain the ink levels in the printer. Also you need to properly install the ink cartridge to make it work finer without any complexity.
We recommend you to use these measures whenever you have any breakdowns with your HP officejet pro 6970 printer. Also you need to use original and genuine ink according to your printer.
There are many users who buy a printer but do not know exactly what to do next with it. Cartridge installation is not a big deal but there are many users who do not know how to install the ink cartridge for their printer. So in our content, we will give details about how to install ink cartridge for an HP officejet pro 6970 printer;
Following are the Guidelines to Install an Ink Cartridge for an HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer;
- To begin the installation process, you need to switch ON the power button of your printer.
- Now carefully take out the cartridge from the package and pull off all the protective tapes from your printer.
- Remove the glass for scanning components, i.e your scanner.
- Do not touch the ink nozzles as it may result in ink failures in near future.
- Hold the ink cartridges and shift it in the ink cartridge holder properly.
- Place the color ink cartridge on the left side of cartridge holder and the black ink cartridge on the right side of the ink cartridge holder.
- Always inspect that the ink cartridge has been placed properly so it won’t lead to any malfunction.
- After aligning the ink cartridges, close the cartridge access door and place the paper into printer’s tray.
- You have now successfully installed the ink cartridges in their required position.
To Test if the Printing is Working Fine Follow These Guidelines;
Using the Windows Operating System:
- If you are using the Windows operating system, you can utilise the HP solution center.
- At the taskbar of your windows screen, select the following options Start > ALL PROGRAMS > HP > HP Solution Center.
- Choose the “settings” option followed by “printer tool box”.
- When you open the printer toolbox screen, select align the HP officejet pro 6970 ink cartridges option.
- Read the instructions displayed on your screen carefully to print a page.
- Once the settings are configured properly, you can print pages with complete ease. However it is necessary to check the ink level of these cartridges frequently.
Using the Mac Operating System:
For users that are utilising the mac operating system , they need to follow these guidelines;
- Mac users need to utilize the HP utility software to align the ink cartridges.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to align your ink cartridges properly.
- Once you have configured the settings, you can give the print command to check if the printer is working fine.
Using the Android/iOS Mobile App:
- Mobile users can use the HP Smart App.
- Read the on screen instructions carefully to configure it with your printer.
- You can also check the ink levels of this cartridge using this mobile app.