I have used HP printer for 2month and It work fine but suddenly I have faced PCL XL Error and I have no idea to resolve this error.I have already restart my printer several times but unavailable to solve it .So can anyone give me suggestion for how to fix PCL XL Error on HP Printer.
1. First of all, you have to open the Windows Charms bar. For this, move the mouse cursor to the to the top – right corner of the screen and then slide it down. After that, you have to choose the option “Settings”.
2. Then tap on Control Panel > View Devices and Printers.
3. Next, press right click on your HP printer’s icon and then choose “Printing Preferences”. On the other hand, if you are using a touchscreen device then touch and hold the icon until the context menu appears on the screen. After that, choose “Printing Preferences”.
4. Now, open the Advanced tab. Once you do that, set the Print Data Optimization option to “Optimize for Text and Vector”. Then apply the overall changes.
5. Finally, test your new settings. For this, print a document. If your HP printer prints the document properly then everything is OK. On the other hand, if your HP Printer fails to print document then power off your printer and restart it after some time. Now, check if it is printing properly or not. If still, you are facing some sort of difficulty then approach HP Printer Technical Support to receive the appropriate and long-lasting answers.
Hopefully, You understand that fix PCL XL error on HP printer. In case you have any queries and problem please share with us. Printer Technical Support experts will provide the best solution for your printer related problems.
How to Fix PCL XL Error on HP Printer?
The answer field is required.
12 Feb, 2019
"this is awesome questions"
Ans: Print Black and White on HP Printer: If you wan...
Ans: Fuser error in HP printers occurs when the printer...
Ans: If your HP Printer is printing double vision then ...
Ans: Install HP Printer driver on Windows 7 OS - Downl...
Ans: HP Printer Alignment Problem: When ink fails to...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|