Install Canon Printer Without a CD:
- You can install Canon printer by using a USB cable on computer or by using wi-fi. Make sure the printer is nearby to your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer with the help of a printer data cable. Usually this cable's length is 1.5 meter so your printer should be close to your computer. It will help you to install your Canon printer with your computer without the CD.
- Plug the printer USB cable into your computer. The USB cable need to connect to the computer from printers. You may also have to plug the non-USB end of the cable into the printer.
- If your printer doesn't have a USB cable, you may have to buy one for your printer before continuing. Look up the printer model number followed by USB cable. If there isn't a USB cable available for your printer, you'll need to install the software manually instead.
- Once you connect the cable from computer to the printers.
- Now you need to install the software (printers devices) from the canon website.
- Open the Internet browser on the computer and open the website canon.com
- Select support from the left side of the website, then click the current location.
- And select the Drivers & Software scroll bar, select the operating system running on the computer,
- Then select the Download link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.
Canon Related Query:
How to Download Canon Printer Drivers for Mac?
How to install a Canon Pixma MP160 printer without CD?
How can I install Canon printer Pixma mp250 without the CD?
How do I install my Canon mp210 printer without a CD?