Install HP Deskjet 2130 Printer without CD -
Install Process of HP Deskjet 2130 Printer : If you are installing an HP printer for the very first time, then you need to remove the package materials. Moreover, you need to link the power wire to a power source. After that, you need to do the installation of ink tanks. Then, load the sheets in the input tray. These are some of the steps that you need to follow in order to install HP Deskjet 2130 printer without cd.
Step 1: Take the HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Out of the Box
Open the printer package and take the printer out of the box. After that, take out the package materials, stickers, tape and all the things that have packed the printer. The printer packaging contents may differ from region to region. There are certain items that you generally see in the printer package.
To unbox the printer, these are some of the steps that you must follow:
- To install HP Deskjet 2130 printer, take the printer out of the box.
- Take out all the packaging materials that has covered the outer portion of the printer.
- Hold the output tray and pull it in the downwards direction. To open the tray, you must lower the door of ink cartridge.
- Now, close the access door of ink cartridge.
- Please ensure that all the box materials and hardware has been removed prior to recycling or discarding the packaging materials and the box.
Step 2: Switch on the HP Printer by Connecting the Power Wire
In order to turn on the printer, you first need to connect it to a wall outlet.
- Take the power cord and link it on the side of the printer. After that, take another end of the power wire and connect it to a power source.
- Now, to install HP Deskjet 2130 printer, switch on your printer by pressing the power button.
Step 3: Install the Ink Tanks
Install the cartridges that came together with the printer to install HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
- Lower the handle and open the access door of ink cartridge. Move the carriage in the middle of the printer.
- Wait for the printer to get idle.
- Take the ink cartridges out of the package. Please make sure that you don’t touch anything but the black plastic with which the ink cartridge is covered.
- Now, take out the plastic tape.
- Carefully, hold the sides of the ink tanks. Make sure that the nozzles are towards the printer. Then, properly place the cartridge in the right slot.
- Put the cartridge into the slot on the right side.
- Now, insert the cartridge that has tri-color in the slot on the left.
- Now install HP Deskjet 2130 printer, hold another ink tank and slide it in an empty slot in upward direction. Now, push the ink tank in the upwards direction until it gets properly placed.
- Repeat all these steps for installing other ink cartridges.
- Once you are done, shut the access door of ink cartridge.
Step 4: Load the Sheets in the Tray
- First of all to install HP Deskjet 2130 printer, put up the input tray.
- If there is any paper in the input tray, which differs from the quality of paper that you need, then you must take it out.
- Now, slide the width of the paper to the left as much as possible.
- Now, load the A-4 size sheets of US letter in the input tray and try to push them forward. The print side must face in the direction near to you.
- Slide the width of the paper in the right side so that it rests on paper’s edge.
- Lower the tray of output and pull the extender tray out.
Step 5: Alignment of Ink Cartridges
In order to obtain the most optimum print quality, it is important to align the ink cartridges properly.
- Once you are done with loading the sheets, the printer will print the alignment page on its own. Although, you need to keep one thing in mind that the alignment page printing only takes place if you install new cartridges.
- After that to install HP Deskjet 2130 printer, you will have to lift the lid of the scanners.
- Now, place the alignment page on the scanner glass. Keep it in a proper position as per the guidelines engraved near the glass.
- After that, shut the lid of the scanner.
- Press the button of start copy color or start copy black by going to your printer’s control panel.
- The printer aligns the ink tanks.
Step 6: Installation of Printer Software
Now, finally your HP printer software has been set up and you can go ahead to install HP Deskjet 2130 printer. Don’t try to connect the computer system to the printer before you are given instructions to do so by the software itself. Go to HP website http://123.hp.com/DJ2130 and download the latest software.