January 25, 2018
Canon printers are generally used in large offices and organizations because these printers are most advanced & have well- featured technology. There is no doubt on the benchmark that Canon printer delivers stunning services but sometimes a user gets worried when due to technical problems Canon printer refuse to print.
If your Canon printer is not printing then, first of all, you need to determine the main cause -
Canon printer is connected perfectly still not printing anything then -
1. First of all, you have to check the cable connection that is currently running on your Canon printer to the system. If the USB cable is not properly connected to printer and PC then definitely Canon printer will not print anything.
2. If there are no papers in the Canon printer tray then your printer will not perform printing. So, fill the paper tray and then retry printing.
3. Open the file that you want to print and then choose “Print” option. Tap on Printer Selection and then choose your Canon printer. If you have not selected Canon printer as go to the printer then your printer will not receive any printer request.
4. In next step, you have to install Canon printer drivers. Because without installing drivers your printer will not communicate with the system. These drivers are available on Canon printer installation CD. Just insert that CD into your system and follow on-screen prompts of the installation wizard.
5. Check out your printer ink cartridges. If they are running out of ink the printer will not print any documents.
Canon printer is not getting online -
After setting up everything properly if your Canon printer is still offline then you can take these additional troubleshooting steps -
a. Reboot your Canon printer by shutting it off and then turning back on. To finish booting up, you have to give some time to complete booting.
b. Confirm that your Canon printer is properly plugged into your system and has network connectivity. Make sure the link light that is locating on the backside of printing is illuminating green.
c. Next, log into your system as an administrator because that has “Manage Printers” rights. After this, click on Start button and then tap on Devices and Printers.
d. Then press right click on Canon printer icon and choose “See what’s printing” option. Now you are redirected to print spooler window.
e. Tap on Printer and choose the option “Use Printer Offline” to remove the checkmark. By doing this, your Canon printer will come online. But if your Canon printer does not come online then proceed to next step.
f. Close the Print Spooler window and go back to Devices and Printers.
g. Launch the web browser and navigate to printer’s manufacturer website to download the latest driver for your Canon printer.
h. To install the driver, just follow on-screen instructions. If still, your Canon printer is offline then look at the next point.
i. Click Start> Control Panel and then open the search box. In the Search box, type “Troubleshooter” and hit Enter. Now a troubleshooting link will appear in the window, just click on it.
j. Under Hardware and Sound, tap on the option “Use a printer”. Follow on-screen prompts. Now troubleshooter will identify and resolve all the diagnosed issues.
All troubleshooting measures will definitely help you to reap out best results from your Canon printer.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * .
To Secure your wireless Router Use String password and change it regularly.
Ans: Kodak Printer is not printing then - If your Koda...
Ans: The process of setting up Samsung laser printer is...
Ans: The reason for your printer to not able to process...
Ans: Go through these steps to fix Canon printer alignm...
Ans: The reason you are not able to turn On Samsung mac...
Ans: Follow these on-screen instructions to uninstall H...
Ans: If your Epson Printer is not connecting to the lap...
Ans: Check out these steps to make your Brother printer...
Ans: Check these points to fix Kodak printer paper jam ...
Ans: How to get HP Photosmart printer online - First...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|