Repair an HP Printer:
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool for windows to help resolve common printing and scanning problems, such as missing or corrupt print drivers,connectivity issues, scan error messages printer offline,and print jobs stuck in the print queue.
Download and Run HP Print and Scan Doctor:
Install HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer connected to the printer.
There are Some Steps Given Below for Repairing HP Printer-
- You should make sure that the printer is turned on and printer is connected to the computer.
- Download HP Print and Scan doctor, and then follow the on-screen promts to install and open the tool.
- Then On the Welcome screen , click Start to view a list of available printers.
- After that select your printer in the list, and then click Next.
If your printer is not listed or some connection problem is detected, then click My product is not listed or select your connection type,follow thw on-screen instruction, and then click Retry as shown in given figure.
- Click either fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
If you are prompted to install the printer software ,follow the on screen instructions.The software can resolve many printer issues.
Then Review the List of Test Results ,and Then Resolve Any Issues Found:
- If you see a Checkmark , then printer passed the test.
- If you see a wrench , HP Print and Scan Doctor found an issue and repaired it.
- If you see an exclamation point , then test failed and required user action.
- If you see an x ,then you need to follow the on- screen isntructions to resolve the issue.