How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6978?
Hello, I have recently bought a new HP officejet pro 6978 printer for my office needs. But now i have no idea about that how to install ink cartridge in HP officejet pro 6978 printer. If is there anyone who are using HP officejet pro 6978 printer then please help me in installation of ink cartridge.
- 1 Ans
- Mar 4, 2024
Install HP Officejet Pro 6978 Ink Cartridges:
Hp officejet pro 6978 printer is an all in one wireless color inkjet print that braces high quality printing. It is known to print high quality color pages but sometimes it can stop printing due to certain reasons. These reasons could vary from misplacement of ink cartridge, low ink levels, and blockage in ink nozzles. If you want your printer to work fine, it is necessary to maintain these reasons as it could prove to be matter of concern in near future.
When you replace an ink cartridge it is compulsory to install the ink cartridge appropriately to make it work finer without any complexity. In our content we will be discussing about these measures that could prevent any breakdowns or malfunctions with your Hp officejet pro 6978 printer. Also the ink you use in the printer needs to be original and genuine ink.
A large number of users who buy a printer do not know exactly how to configure its settings. Cartridge installation is not a tough task but there are many users who do not know how to install the ink cartridge for their printer. Take a look at our quick and easy guide on how to install ink cartridge for an hp officejet pro 6978 printer;
Following are The Guidelines to Install an Ink Cartridge for an HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer;
- A brand new hp officejet pro 6978 printer includes 902 setup cartridges which feature four different colours; black, magenta, blue and yellow. You can replace each color as needed if you are running low on any of these inks.
- To begin the installation process, you need to switch ON the power button of your printer.
- Tap on the touch panel present on your printer and go to settings < cartridge information . it will show you the ink levels present in your printer. This will help you to determine which cartridge you want to replace.
- Now carefully take out the cartridge from the package and pull off the orange clip on it.
- Remove the glass for scanning components, i.e your scanner and do not touch the ink nozzles as it may result in ink failures in near future.
- Place the ink cartridges and shift it in the ink cartridge holder properly and cover the lid of machine.
- It is necessary to regularly examine the ink cartridge has been placed properly so it won’t lead to any damage in near future.
- After aligning the ink cartridges successfully, your printer machine will display the message “Genuine HP cartridge installed”.
Follow These Guidelines to Check if the HP Officejet pro 6978 Printer is Working Fine ;
If the User is Using Windows Operating System:
- If you are running Windows operating system on your PC, you can resort to HP solution center.
- Use the following options, Start > ALL PROGRAMS > HP > HP Solution Center.
- Now go to “settings” < “printer tool box”.
- You can use the printer toolbox screen to align the Hp officejet pro 6978 ink cartridges option.
- Follow the on screen instructions displayed on your screen.
- Once you have configured these settings appropriately, you can print pages with no complexity.
If the User is Using the Mac Operating System:
- If you are running mac OS on your operating system you need to have recourse to the Hp utility software to align the ink cartridges.
- Now ensue the onscreen instructions to align the ink cartridges properly.
- Once the settings are configured appropriately, you can use the print command to print pages without any difficulty.
If the User is Using the Android/iOS Mobile App:
- Mobile users can make use of the HP Smart App to configure alignment settings.
- Follow the on screen instructions to configure it with your printer.
- Ink levels of the cartridge can also be acknowledged using this mobile app.