Fix Canon Pixma Tr8520 Keeps Going Offline:
While turning your printer from offline to online, you may face certain issues. Canon printer offline issue is the major issue for the users because after this technical error they are unable to use it. They cannot get prints, cannot scan copies, or send the fax.
Below are some of the troubleshooting steps to fix the Canon Pixma Tr8520 Offline issue.
1. Delete All the Printing Jobs
- Go to the start button or click on the windows icon.
- Next, click on choose devices and then choose the devices in the settings window.
- Hit the printers and scanners option.
- Now choose and right-click on your printer. Following that, go to “See what’s printing” from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, select all the printing jobs available and then delete it.
2. Change the Status of the canon tr8520 Printer
- Go to the printers and scanners window.
- Next, select and right-click on your printer. But time select Printer and choose- “Use printer online” option.
- The above steps will help you to fix Canon Pixma Tr8520 Keeps Going Offline. And if the issue still exists, then proceed to the next method to get prints from your Canon printer.
3. Reinstallation of Printer Drivers
- Go to printer server property windows to uninstall the canon tr8520 driver.
- Next, once it gets uninstalled completely, remove the canon tr8520 printer driver.
- Go to printers and scanners window again and add a printer.
- Lastly, for your printer install the printer drivers again.
4. Restart the Print Spooler Service
- Press the Windows and R keys at the same time. And In the Run dialog box, enter services.msc, and press Enter.
- Click on any service in the list of Windows services, and continue pressing P until Print Spooler is highlighted.
- Right-click on Print Spooler, and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- In the General tab, click on the Stop button under the Service status, and click OK to save the change.
- Now that the service is disabled temporarily, focus on deleting the printer files. For that, go to the Windows Explorer, and then to C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS. Permission might be required to access the PRINTERS If prompted by the OS, click Continue.
- Once you are in the folder, select and delete the files in it. Then, you are good to close the window. Following that, go back to the General tab, and Start the spooler service. In addition, make it a point to keep the spooler’s Startup type as Automatic.
- Reboot your PC and check if your printer connects properly and if the issue is resolved.
Canon Tr8520 is an excellent printing solution that offers HD print, color definition variants are user friendly, and also offers various advanced features for contemporary printing. It is best for the office as well as home.
You can the printer at your office for the staff, so that they can get amazing prints to make presentations, to send HD fax copies to the clients, and when you put this at home, it helps you in your work as well as, allow you, kids, also to get clear and colorful prints for their school projects. One-stop solution for all your printing issues is called the Canon Pixma Tr8520 printer.
However, at times an issue occurs and the printer goes offline automatically hindering all your printing jobs. So to fix the Canon Pixma Tr8520 Keeps Going Offline, we have got you some troubleshooting ways and get back to your regular printing job again.
How to Fix Canon Pixma Tr8520 Keeps Going Offline?