Do you want to setup the Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer by yourself? Well, you have landed the right page to understand the various setup procedures for your Canon Pixma printer. Although, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is one of the easiest methods available so far for the setup process. But, you need to look at the other two ways also to achieve it. So, what are you waiting for next? Let us quickly proceed with the setup methods one by one.
Before we start to setup Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer, there are few essential conditions that are important to meet for WPS connection push button functionality.
Do you know that you can print the network settings of your printer? Yes, this action is to confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network.
Optionally, you may even install the software to enjoy the service benefits from your PIXMA PRO-100. Also, download the manuals that come along with the software from the PIXMA range page.
Here is the step by step procedure to setup a Canon printer via USB connection.
1. Firstly, insert the printer software CD to run the setup wizard.
Window users: After inserting the CD, navigate to MY COMPUTER. Now, here select the CD- ROM option and double click on [MSETUP4.EXE]
Window 8 users: You need to double click on [Canon_IJ] and then double-click the [MSETUP4.EXE] as the selection window appears.
Mac Users: Double-click the [Canon_IJ] icon on your Desktop. Next, click [SETUP] after the selection window opens up.
2. Hit the Next button after the initial screen appears.
3. Select Wireless Connection as a connection method to connect the printer.
3. Ensure that your printer and power lamp is on. Thereafter, click Next.
4. Now, click on the Connect to the network option.
5. Hit on Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable option.
6. Further, select the region and hit Next button.
7. Choose the language and then hit Next.
8. Now, you have to choose the software you want to install, and then click on Next.
9. As the installation screen appears, hit on Yes. This complies with the top user license agreement.
10. Finally, make use of the supplied USB cable to connect your printer to your computer.
11. Thereafter, you will find that a screen will appear after the detection of your printer. Then, you can check the name of the access point your computer is connected to. Select the Yes option if this is often the wireless network you wish your printer to attach to.
12. Next, as the subsequent screen appears, simply disconnect your printer from your laptop. Thereafter, click on the Next option.
13. Lastly, after matching the printer model number and SSID, jump to the next step.
14. Hit on the Complete option and then click OK to end the Setup Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer.