Canon is a multinational corporation that specializes in imaging and optical products. Its diversity indulges cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers and medical equipment. Canon printers are known for high quality printing but sometimes these printers shows signs of malfunction. These problems may arise due to some of reasons like clogging of printhead, misalignment problem and many more. These problems can be sorted by troubleshooting assistance. In this content, we will try to discuss many ways to troubleshoot canon printer problems;
- Ensure that the printer is properly connected to a power outlet and the power cable should be properly connected to the back of the printer with a working electrical socket.
- Make sure that the wire from the printer is running to the correct port on the computer tower.
- Now power ON the printer on. Printing failures can be averted by making sure that the power is turned on before give the print command.
- If there are any updates available on the manufacturer's site, download them instantly.
- Pop all the papers from the printer tray and make sure the paper is flat and wide. Throw away all the sheets that have folded corners, crumpled sheets or torn pieces.
- Make sure that you use the correct size of the paper. Check the paper guide on the supply to make sure the paper is of the correct size. The paper gide is a small plastic clip that can be used to holds the paper durable in the feeder.
- Pull the cover of the printer nad check if there is no paper stuck within the feed rollers. Pop out if there is any jammed paper inside or little torn pieces of paper that may have been stuck inside.
- Wipe the feed rollers with compressed air to clear away any dirt inside the printer and then refill the paper supply.
- Regularly review the ink levels in your cartridges to see if you have to replace the ink. You can check the ink level through the control panel of your computer. If you don’t know where to search for these options, you can search printer drive in control panel.
- If there is low level of ink, carefully take out the cartridges and replace them with new one. You can do this by holding the top edge of the cartridge with the help of a small clip.
- Take out the protective seal off the head of your new ink cartridge. Pulling off the seal will allow the ink to descend properly.
- In the end, you can perform a diagnostics test on your ink heads if the ink problems still continue after refilling the ink. This will also help you to clear out the print heads.
Having issues with your canon printer ! Call our executives at canon printer support number
If you are having any issue with your Canon printer, you don't have to worry as we have a team of very hard working and always dedicated to their work professionals. Our aim is to solve all your problems in a very effective and simplified way. You can leave your queries at Canon Support Forum and our experts will reply to all of your questions in a jiffy. Also you can dial our toll free no and reach us via Canon Customer Service. We assure you high quality service in all of your problems related to canon printer. So next time before you worry, remember Canon Customer Service and provide us with all your worries. Our experts work very hard every hour of day and night to make sure you don't have to worry.