How to Connect Canon Printer to Laptop:
See these points to connect Canon printer to laptop -
- Firstly turn off your Canon printer.
- Now, take a USB cable and insert its one end into the USB port on the connection panel of your Canon printer.
- After plugging one end of ethernet cable, you have to plug its another end into the USB port of your laptop.
- Once both ends of USB cable gets plugged properly, turn on your Canon printer.
- Now, go to the Start button and then tap on Control Panel> Hardware& Sound> Devices & Printers.
- Next, click on the “Add a printer” option and after this, you have to choose “Local Printer”. Also, choose the printer port for your connection.
- Move to the driver's window and then click on Canon printer option. After this, choose your specific model and hit the Next button.
- Give your printer a name and again hit the Next button.
- If you want to share your printer with other devices on the network then you have to choose the option for this. Then hit Next.
- Select whether if you want to set your Canon printer as the default printer. At last, you have to click on Finish button.
Now, your Canon printer is connected to laptop.