Connect Canon ip8700 Printer to WIFI:
Nowadays, printing has become much simpler and creative with the advent of technology. One of the advanced printers that we have is Canon PIXMA IP8700. With this printer, you can print lots of pictures creatively and using very less of effort. Thankfully, we have benefits of accessing features such as the Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and WPS.
Before you start to connect Canon IP8700 printer to Wifi connection, do make sure that you are ready to follow the given steps in sequence. Additionally, you should ensure that your printer should be turned on. With this, the power light should be also light up.
Important Note: Check various methods at the bottom and choose the connection method to be more appropriate with the setup process.
Connect Canon IP8700 printer to Wifi using WPS
- Firstly, press the button given on the access point. The button is usually ready to press.
- Click the Wi-Fi button present on your printer panel. As a result, the power lights will start flashing.
- Release the WPS button once the Flash is turned on.
- With Wi-Fi light flashing, white power and lights on, continuously hold on the button and then click access point in about 2 minutes.
- Do ensure that the Wi-Fi light and power of the white lights that light up are glowing properly.
- After you complete all these steps, the process to connect Canon IP8700 printer to Wifi connection via WPS function is successful.
Connect Canon IP8700 printer to Wifi using WPS/PIN code
- Click or press the Resume or Cancel button on the printer until a white blinking light power about 6 times
- Remove the back key RESUME or simply cancel it after flash of 6 times.
- Click on the hold button and Cancel RESUME on your printer to power white light flashes up to 8 times.
- Release the RESUME or cancel button after 8 flashes.
- Further, follow the on-screen instructions to set the PIN code WPS.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi light is glowing.
With these steps, the network connection setup is now complete.
Connect Canon IP8700 printer to Wifi via Cableless method
- Firstly, press the button on your printer. The Wi-Fi white power light blinks up to 2 times.
- Now, you can release the Wifi button after two flashes.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi light is flashing quickly.
- Go back to the screen application, following which the setup process continues.
Generally, the cableless process requires some time. It might be possible that your internet connection gets temporarily suspended during the setup process.
These printing PIXMA solutions can help you in printing gorgeous photos and documents through a compatible mobile device. The wide range of printer driver series allows you to easily setup the wireless connection for users of iP8700 series. So, do you know the process to connect Canon IP8700 printer to Wifi?
If the process of iP8700 series wireless setup is not successful then visit the official site to continue troubleshooting. Hope this guide helps to connect Canon IP8700 printer to Wifi connection.