How to Connect My HP Envy 4520 Printer to My Computer?
Hello, how can i connect my hp envy 4520 to my computer, it's not connecting when i am trying to connect HP envy 4520 printer to my computer. Please give me any idea so that i can connect HP envy printer to desktop.
- 1 Ans
- Mar 4, 2024
Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer to the Computer:
Before starting the usage of your HP Envy 4520, you should complete the set-up guidelines of the printer. The set-up shows how to Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer to Computer. It has three phases. The first phase is Hardware set-up. Second is Wireless setup. The third phase is the Software set-up.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Hardware Setup:
- The whole part of this step is all about associating the hardware components of the HP Envy 4520 printer. Follow the steps to complete set-up.
- Unbox the printer and verify the presence of all hardware components in it. Remove the protective pieces and other covers from the printer components.
- Connect the power chord of the HP Envy 4520 printer to the electric output. Connect the chord at the power input port in the rear end of the printer.
- You can now turn the printer on using the power button.
- You will find a set of instructions in the control panel. Follow them to finish the setup.
- You can now open the paper tray of the HP Envy 4520 printer, load it with paper and push it close.
Using the access the door at the top of the printer, fill in the cartridges. For this, lift the carriage slot lid up, remove the plastic tape on the cartridge, and insert the cartridge into the empty slot. The printed alignment process will automatically start.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Wireless Setup:
- Wireless Set-up for windows
- Make sure that the HP Envy 4520 printer is placed near your computer.
- The HP Software installer will start the procedures to connect your HP Envy 4520 printer to the wireless network.
- Click ‘Yes, access my router’ and then ‘next’ for the HP wireless connection.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen to complete the wireless set-up.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Wireless setup for Mac :
- Make sure that the HP Envy 4520 printer is placed near your MAC.
- HP software installer will start the procedures to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- For HP Auto wireless connect select ‘HP Envy 4520’ and then click continue.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen to finish the setup.
- You can also connect the HP Envy 4520 printer to the wireless connection using a USB drive.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Software Setup:
- After the completion of the wireless set-up, remove all the connected cables and USBs from the printer.
- Now go to the software provider website which you can find online and input the HP Envy 4520 printer model.
- Once you confirm the printer model, you will be directed to a download page.
- You can always choose either the full feature driver or the basic driver before downloading.
- The software setup for Mac is almost same as to that of windows. Remove all the connections after the wireless set-up and go to the download page.
- You can input the HP Envy 4520 printer details and click confirm after which you will be directed to the download page.
- The HP install assistant will help you out in identifying the operating system used and will also help you download the driver which is compatible to the OS used by your computer system.
- You can choose among the full feature driver or the basic driver for your printer before downloading it.