Connect Canon MX490 Printer to Wi-Fi:
Canon is a much-admired Japanese manufacturing firm that devotes itself to manufacturing imaging and optical products like steppers, cameras, and printers. When customers use Canon products, they look forward to working with some of the finest products like Grade A and reliable Canon MX490 printers that make high-quality printing stress-free and straightforward.
Besides, Users of Canon Mx490 Printers have Access to Flawless Attributes Like:
- The printer gives its clientele a chance to generate print documents with high-level resolution and extraordinary print quality for both private and commercial documents.
- The printer comes fitted with a twenty-sheet document feeder that lets the user print and scan several documents simultaneously.
- An exceptional aspect of this printer is that it has a QUIET MODE of printing that permits printing without interrupting the peace and quiet of the immediate area.
- Besides, the users can also access the Auto Scan mode option.
- Using this printer, users can also scan and print documents from their iPhone, iPad, additional smart gadgets, etc. without difficulty or great effort.
- Furthermore, the printer contains a Wi-Fi connectivity element that simplifies its printing operation.
There are plenty of users who have loads of questions about connecting their Canon Pixma MX490 printers to a Wi-Fi network. Joining the MX490 printer to a Wi-Fi network is not a frantic task. To print without any problems, all that you need to do is act in accordance with the necessary steps given below:
Framework for Joining Canon MX490 Printer to a Wi-Fi Network:
If you want to connect the Canon Pixma MX490 printer to a Wi-Fi network, stick to the following steps-
- To set the Canon MX490 printer in motion, the user must, in the beginning, confirm that the printer is turned on.
- Subsequently, the user must press the Setup button to link the MX490 printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Later on, the user must employ the Left or Right arrow buttons to choose their preferred Wireless LAN Setup for joining with the printer.
- After that, the user must push the OK button before continuing with the procedure.
- From that time on, the printer will mechanically seek out the compatible wireless routers connection.
- Using the supplied catalogue of connections, the user must choose their desired network that they want to join with their printers.
Making Use of the Push Button Method:
If you want to connect the Canon Pixma MX490 printer to a Wi-Fi network utilizing the WPS button, obey the following steps:
- Push down and hold tight the WPS switch on the wireless router.
- Press down the OK button on your printer and keep going for roughly two minutes.
- Once the screen gives the impression of being connected, tap the OK button.
- Afterward, push the COPY button.
- Now, your network connection setup is complete.
- At this instant,your network arrangement has been successfully brought about.
Making Use of the WPS Pin Code Method:
If you want to connect the Canon Pixma MX490 printer to a Wi-Fi network utilizing the WPS PIN Code, obey the following steps:
- First of all, pick out Other Setup and after that, press the OK button.
- Next, select the WPS PIN Code and later on, press the OK button.
- As soon as this step completes, place the PIN code in the wireless router.
- The minute the monitor displays Connected, at that time, force down the OK button.
- Afterward, tap the COPY button.
- At this point, the network connection via the WPS PIN Code setup procedure has successfully concluded.
Making Use of the Cableless Setup Method:
If you want to connect the Canon Pixma MX490 printer to a Wi-Fi network through cableless setup connection, obey the following steps:
- To begin with,select Other setup option and tap the OK button.
- After that, select a Cableless setup possibility before tapping the OK button.
- The moment, the user finishes preliminary or primary printer arrangements, a screen comes into view.
- As an alternative, the user can undertake a different way to establish Canon Pixma.
MX490 Wireless LAN Framework, the Steps of Which are Given Below:
- To set up this stand-in method, the user must first run a CD on their computer.
- Moreover from the given choices, the user must opt for the wireless connection route.
- After completing this step, the user must switch the printer on and make sure that the blue light is shining in a bright but intermittent manner.
- After that time, the user must click on Connect to the network option.
- At this point, pick out WPS for an automatic wireless connection.
- When it comes to a wireless connection, the user must press the Wi-Fi button and hold it tight till it changes to an orange colour.
- As soon as the printer joins the network, the user gets a glimpse of flickering blue light. This unsteady flash indicates that the user has established a real link between the printer and the network.
- Later, the user must click the Next option to supply the necessary details to finish the setup procedure.
- When the user puts the finishing touches to the method mentioned above, the user has found an effective way to connect Canon MX490 printer to the Wi-Fi network.
As a result, the user can join their Canon printer with the Wi-Fi network to print documents with ease.