Troubleshoot Error b200 on Canon printer
Phase 1 -
- Turn off your Canon Printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Now, open the Canon printer cover and then check the ink cartridges. You have to carefully remove print head from your Canon printer.
- In next step, you have to clean print head along with ink cartridges.
- Clean clogged print head -
- Remove the clogged print heads from the Canon printer.
- Take some hot water in a bowl and mix some alcohol in it. Pour this solution into another bowl. Insert printer head in such a way so that the solution does not contact with printer head’s circulatory board. Now you will see ink is slowly flowing in outside direction.
- Take a dropper and fill it with the solution and apply 2-3 drops on the ink ports. Repeat this process with 3 to 5-minute intervals.
- Soak printer head in the cleaning solution for approx 10-15 minutes.
- In last, dry the print head using paper towels. After applying printer steps, just put the print head back into your printer. And then run a print test.
After this, you have to clean contact pads by using a contact cleaner. Then proceed to next step. Before powering up Canon printer, reinstall printhead first and then ink cartridges. At last, run the “auto head alignment test” on your Canon printer.
Phase 2 -
Before proceeding, make sure you have a working internet connection and logged in to your system as an administrator.
- You have to update Canon printer driver and Canon Printer Utility software.
- Go to Start button and then tap on “Devices and Printers” option.
- Then press a right click on Canon printer and choose Properties.
- Choose the Maintenance tab and then tap on “Deep Cleaning”.
- Once deep cleaning gets completed, just run a nozzle check from the Maintenance tab.