Fix Forgot HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Password:
The HP DeskJet 3630 printer, designed for home and small office use, has a compact footprint, a contemporary style, wireless connectivity, or a low price. Since the commercial ink cartridges do cost higher than those for rival machines, this printer is not appropriate for large-scale printing.
HP provides an Instant Ink option with pricing based on the monthly print volume you utilize. Even if this is a choice for small companies, there aren't many savings available and with an Instant Ink subscription if your utilization stays the same.
You might encounter a problem while attempting to print after implementing changes to your PC if you connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network rather than utilising the USB wire. If you change your network settings or Forgot HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Password, this may occur. Therefore, solving the problem isn't as difficult as you may imagine.
How Can I Find HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Password?
There are two ways to recover your Wi-Fi Direct password if you've forgotten it. First, you can choose to reset the device's network configuration to default settings and print the most recent network info directly from the printer. You can produce the Wi-Fi Direct settings report here on device whenever you want to print and the PC and tablet asks you to enter a password.
Using the DeskJet Printer, Print the WiFi Direct Password
The printer's inbuilt drive stores all networking data. You must input the Wi-Fi Direct password on each PC you wish to use with the printer in order to join a second computer to the printer's network.
- Press the Power Button just on the device panel to turn on the printer while you're there, then wait for it to complete setup.
- Pressing and holding the Wi-Fi Direct button until the printer's screen comes on to create the network diagnostic report.
- The report will be created by the printer by printing the first page. You may now access extensive information regarding the current Wi-Fi Direct setup after waiting for the printer to finish.
- You can discover the Wi-Fi Direct password, network name, status, or hostname here on the page. When attempting to connect a computer or other device directly to a printer, look at the results and input the Wi-Fi password.
- If the problem persists, you might need to disable Wi-Fi Direct and join a Wi-Fi network in order to utilize the printer.
Instead of Utilising Wi-Fi Direct, Linking to a Wi-Fi Network
After changing your Wi-Fi Direct password, if the problem persists, it can be related to the printer's hardware. In this situation, you'll have to restore the printer's default settings, test the operation once more, or attempt printing via your Wi-Fi network.
- Wait for the printer to link to a Wi-Fi network after turning it on. Whether it is linked or still trying to connect will be indicated on the screen or by a blinking connection LED.
- The printer is unable to link to a Wi-Fi network if the Connection LED continues to blink. You must do a hard network reset on the printer in order to restore the Wi-Fi settings.
- Turn on the printer then allow for it to finish the startup procedure.
- You must continue to hold down the power button while doing the subsequent steps after turning on the printer.
- After continuing to hold the Power Button, click the Black Copy button twice.
- Press the Cancel button three times while holding down the Power button to finish the network reset.
- The printer will start to remove the current network profile settings as the Wi-Fi LED indication starts to blink white. You'll have to change the Wi-Fi settings for the printer on your PC after the procedure is finished.