Fix Printer Not Printing the Whole Page:
Technology, such as printers, can be strange at times. It can be not easy to deal with at times. If your printer displays an error message or the Printer is Not Printing the Whole Page, it becomes difficult to print the entire page; follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem and get back to work quickly.
The majority of customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their printer's inability to print the entire page. The following are the primary causes of this issue:
- Drivers Issues
- Printer Properties and a lot more.
Causes of Printer Not Printing Entire Page
There are a variety of reasons why the printer is unable to print the entire page, so make sure you check the following main things:
- To begin, check to see if there is any paper in the tray.
- Check the ink or toner cartridges to make sure they aren't empty.
- The USB cord should be connected incorrectly.
- Wi-Fi should be enabled on the printer.
- If you're using a wireless printer, try connecting it to your computer with a USB cord.
Solution 1: To Fix Printer Not Printing Entire Page, Reinstall the Printer Driver.
- To open Run, press Windows + R.
- To access the Control Panel, type Control.
- Navigate to Programs, then to Programs and Features.
- Find your Printer Software here and click Uninstall.
- Now press the “Restart” button on your device.
- Go to the manufacturer's website and download the most recent drivers for your printer model.
- Determine whether or not your issue has been resolved.
- The procedure described above is adequate for resolving the problem. If it appears to take a long time, you can update all of your drivers at once.
Solution 2: Clear Printer Queue
Another reason your printer isn't printing the page is that it's packed with old documents and so can't print it. Take the following actions to solve this issue:
- To begin, on Windows, right-click the printer icon.
- To see a list of presently queued items, select “Open all Printers.”
- If you're using a Mac, you can see the queue in the following way: System Preferences>Printers & Scanners>Open Print Queue.
- Now right-click the old items and select "clear" to restore the items.
- You can also restart the print spooler in Windows and print the papers added to the queue.
- The Command Prompt is arguably one of the simplest ways to do the task.
- Now, right-click the option you see on your device and select Run as Administrator from the menu.
- Copy and paste the following commands, pressing Enter after each one.
- net stop spooler
- net start spooler
Solution 3: Ensure you have the Right Printer
- This may seem obvious, but you must ensure that the document is sent to the correct printer.
- If you have many printers connected to your computer or recently purchased a new printer, Windows may attempt to send documents to the incorrect printer.
- If printing a document still doesn't work, make sure you select File>Print from the menu.
- Now, pay particular attention to the alternatives that appear to you. For example, if the drop-down menu displays several different printers, select the correct printer by clicking "Select the correct printer." In addition, some programs, such as Google Chrome, may require you to click view more to display a list of connected printers.
Solution 4: Install Drivers and Software
When you connect a printer to your computer, Windows will normally automatically download the appropriate drivers. However, you'll need to go to the printer manufacturer's website and check for your model's help page in most circumstances.
Manually downloading the driver and software package is also an option. So, if you haven't tried this strategy previously, give this a try.
Solution 5: You can Restart your Printer
You can have a quick look at how to restart the printer here:
- Turn off your printer first.
- Disconnect the printer's power cord now.
- Disconnect the power cord from the outlet.
- Allow at least 60 seconds to pass.
- Reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the printer's power cord.
- Please wait for your printer to become idle again after turning it on.
- You can now try printing the document to see if it prints the entire document or page.
Solution 6: Update Printer Firmware
If you're looking for a way to upgrade the firmware on your printer, take a look at the procedures below:
- To get started, go to HP Customer Support-Software and Driver Downloads.
- Now select your printer from the list of printers and see if any updates are available for it.
- Begin downloading and installing firmware updates at this time.
Solution 7: Check That the Paper is not Jammed
Occasionally, the paper gets jammed in the printer, as it has in the majority of situations. So all you have to do now is open the access panel and remove the crumpled paper.
In some circumstances, your printer may indicate a paper jam even if you cannot see it. When this happens, you may need to use smaller pieces of paper to clean off the residue stuck between the rollers. As a result, you'll need to remove some of the components and resolve the issue.