Please let me know how to fix Primera printer is not printing issues. I am facing some issues while printing on this printer. Help me.
Are you bothered because your Primera printer is not printing? If yes, then worry not as here we will provide you with a solution that can help you resolve this issue. So, let's get started.
1) First of all, you need to get proper printing rights. This usually happens at the time of the installation process. Therefore, you need to check whether proper rights have been given or not.
2) You need to enable Advanced printing features.
Below, we have mentioned some steps that you need to follow to enable advanced printing features.
Step 1: First of all search for the option of Printers and Scanners.
Step 2: After that, select the name of your printer.
Step 3: Then, select printer Properties.
Step 4: Now, navigate to the Advanced tab.
Step 5: After that, uncheck the option of "Enable advanced printing features".
3) After that, you are required to install the latest version of your printer driver.
4) In case you are printing from sure thing 5 x(Disc Publishers) and then try to disable the print manager. When you select print, you are going to see various print options on the screen. Click on the button of Advanced and then uncheck the option of "Use Print Manager" and then try again.
5) Turn off UAC and then you are required to turn off image sharpening. For this, you need to go to the C:\ProgramData\PTI\Drivers\ Printer name folder]\ PT__[PrinterInitials].ini (ProgramData in a hidden folder). You are also required to use the User Account Control in this process.
6) The folder name and in file will change based on the printer. Launch the file in the text editor or notepad. Now, you need to search for sharpen level key. Change your value after the equal to sign to 0. The default value is 11.
How to Fix Primera Printer is not Printing Issues?