Setup Epson WF 7710 Printer:
Do you want high-quality borderless prints at work? If yes, then the Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer is the perfect printer device for you. This machine has a separate slot for specialty papers.
Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer device supports double-sided fax, scan, and print. You can load a maximum of 35 pages in your machine's automatic document feeder.
How to Set up the Epson WF 7710 Printer?
Below are the steps that you need to perform in order to set up an Epson WF 7710 printer.
- First of all, take off the packaging materials and lift out your printer.
- Now, connect one end of the power wire to the side of your printer machine and the other end of the wire to the power receptacle.
- After that, turn on your printer.
- Select time, language, and country.
- Go to the section of your printer machine where you are going to install the ink cartridges. '
- Shake all the ink cartridges before you unwrap them. Don't forget to take off the yellow tapes.
- Now, install the ink cartridges in their respective compartments and close the lid of your printer machine.
- Once the cartridges are installed, a message will appear on the screen stating that the ink is charging.
- After that, pull out the input tray. Now, adjust the slides and place sheets in the paper cassette.
- Next, hold the output tray and pull it out. Then, reset the print settings on the control panel.
- Once you are done with all the steps given above, then your device will be ready to print.
So, these are all the steps that you need to perform to set up your Epson WF 7710 printer.
How to scan to the computer using Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer?
Carry out the steps given below to scan to the computer using Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer.
- Please make sure that your scanner driver is installed on your PC.
- Connect your printer device to the computer system through Wi-Fi.
- Move the edge guide's of your document feeder and place the doc that you wish to scan.
- Select scan and then choose "Computer" as your destination.
- After that, follow the directions appearing on the screen to complete the scanning process.
- Configure the scan settings on your PC.
How to scan to email using Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer?
- Place your document on your machine for scanning.
- Now, go to your home screen. Click on Scan and then select Email.
- Select an email ID from the list of contacts appearing on the screen.
- Now, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the email address of the recipient. Select OK.
- If you wish to select an email address that was used previously, then click on History.
- Select the file format within the Scan Settings.
- Please make the required changes in the File Name and Subject Settings.
- Save the settings of "set scan" with the option of Presets.
- Select Send.