Setup Epson Workforce 845 Printer:
Do you want to know how you can setup epson workforce 845 printer? If your answer is a yes, then this blog can aid you in understanding the setup process. Here we will provide you with a detailed explanation of how to setup your printer starting from the unboxing till the final step of software installation.
Carefully Read Out the Given Instructions to Setup Your Epson Workforce 845 Printer Unit:
Take off all the protective covering.
2) Turn on
- Connect the power wire of your printer to the wall outlet. Don’t connect your machine to the computer system.
- Hold the release bar and squeeze it for opening the control panel. Now, press the power button.
- To ensure that your printer does not get damaged, don’t push it in the downwards direction.
3) Select Settings
- Choose your country and language. Tap on the screen for selecting the option of your choice.
- Choose winter or summer
- After that, choose the date format.
- Set the date by using the number keypad and then tap on OK.
- Now, set the time format of your choice i.e. 24 hours or 12 hours format.
- Again, use the number keypad for setting the time.
- Tap on OK once you are done performing all the steps.
4) Install Ink Cartridges
- Lift your scanner unit.
- Lift the cartridge cover as well
- Gently shake the ink bottles 5-6 times and open them.
- Take off the yellow tape from every ink tank.
- Install every ink tank in its original position. Push the cartridge in the holder and keep on pushing it down until you hear the sound of click.
- Shut off the cartridge cover. Push it till you hear a click.
- Also, close your printer’s scanner unit.
- Press the button of OK for priming the ink cartridges. This process is going to take around 5 minutes.
- When a menu displays on your printer’s screen, don’t tap on any of the options. Keep on following the details for loading the paper and installing the drivers.
5) Load Paper
- Take out a paper cassette.
- Adjust the guide according to the paper size you use.
- Load the sheets in the tray and make sure that the side of the paper to be printed is facing down.
- Move the corner guides for adjusting the paper. Please make sure that the paper is below the tabs on the corner guides.
- Now, push the paper cassette inside.
- Follow the above-stated 5 steps for loading the plain paper in second cassette. Take off the cover of clear plastic prior to loading the sheets in the cassette.
- Place it once again after loading the paper.
- Pull out the output tray.
6) Installing Software
Here we are available with the process to install the software using a CD to setup your Epson workforce printer. In case you don’t find a DVD or CD drive on your system, then visit the official website of Epson and download the software from there.
Please close all the background applications before you begin with the installation procedure.
- The first thing that you need to check is that your printing machine is not connected to the PC or laptop.
Insert the installation disc.
- If an AutoPlay window displays on the screen, then select Runsetup.exe. After that, User Account Control screen will open up. Either click on the option of continue or Yes.
- If you are a Windows user, click on install and adhere to the guidelines appearing on the screen. Click on Continue if you are a Mac user and follow the directions to proceed with the installation process.
- After that, ‘select your connection screen’ will open up. Take a look at all the connection options to obtain further details. Click on Continue(for Mac users) or Next(for Windows users) and follow on-screen instructions.
After performing all these steps, the last thing left in the setup process is to establish a network connection. If you are setting up the printer for the first time, then it is recommended that you should use USB connection for an easy wireless setup. Once your printer gets connected to a wireless network, then your setup process will get completed.