Reset Canon MP Series Printers and Fix Common Errors?
Reset Canon MP Series Printer:
Whenever you encounter any kind of technical problem with Canon MP Series Printer that disables your printer functions then the best option is to reset your printer. Although there are two ways to fix common errors i.e., reset and hard reset. If you find any of the tasks complicated then ask for professional assistance through experts.
- Let’s have a Look at the Reset Procedure -
- First of all, turn on your Canon MP Series printer. After that, press and hold the reset button.
- While holding the Reset button, press & hold Color Start button. Then wait for at least 5 seconds and after that proceed further.
- Release the Color Start button and then release the Reset button.
- Now, wait for some time until Canon printer starts to configure itself. Well, this process will take 20 seconds.
- At this moment, no. 1 will display on the screen and you have to press the Tool button. After that, “A” will display on the screen.
- While pressing Tool button, also hold the “Reset” button at the same time.
- Wait for some moments until there are no more blinking lights on the printer.
- Finally, release the Tool button as well as the reset button.
Hard Reset Procedure -
- For the hard reset, you should turn off your computer and wait for some time so that it can shut down properly. After that, push the power button on your Canon printer.
- Go to the backside of Canon printer and then remove the ethernet cable. After removing the power cord, you have to remove the USB cable or parallel cable that is running from printer to computer. Also, remove the cable from printer and computer.
- Then plug the USB cable back into the printer. Plug the cable properly and confirm it is not loose. After that, connect another end of USB cable to the computer.
- Press the power on button of your printer. Wait for some time for the printer to power up and then turn on your computer.
- Now, log on to your computer and then click on Start button. From the menu, choose Control Panel and then “Printers and Faxes”. Then press double click on Canon printer and then tap on Printer menu. After that, choose Properties and then click on “Print Test Page” button.
- Receive Canon Printer Technical Support and Make Your Printer Give its Best
If any Canon Printer problem is annoying you, don’t worry. Just get in touch with Canon Printer help and resolve all problems from the root. One of the best things is you can ask for support from our experts at any time without any hesitation as we claim to stay active day and night.
So, no matter which issue you encounter at what time, our troubleshooters are available for 24/7 to provide you an effective solution. Choosing Canon Printer help will take you to the next level of printing experience. Contact our executives at any time and reset your Canon MP Series printer in an easy way.