I have a Dell E515dw all-in-0ne printer at home which i need for my Office related work. The scanner of the printer for some reason is not working properly. The machine prints absolutely fine but yesterday when I tried scanning a document nothing happened. Can anyone tell what the issue is and How can I resolve it?
1. To resolve scanning problems, verify that Dell printer’s USB is unplugged and the device is switched off. Unplug your printer from the mains as this process performs the hardware reset.
2. Head towards Control Panel> Devices & Printers. After that, you have to remove all that is related to Dell printer including fax etc. Just highlight this and choose the option “Remove Device”.
3. You can also remove Dell printer ports from print server settings that are located under the Ports tab. Just scroll to the bottom of the list and then remove all entries related to Dell printer.
4. Once you uninstall Dell printer’s software, make sure there are no any left-over items in the registry and file system.
5. Once you are confident that you have removed all traces of Dell printer, restart your operating system.
6. Navigate to Dell website and then download & install the scanner driver software for your printer. Make sure you are downloading the correct drivers according to your operating system.
7. Also, you need to check document placement. Confirm that document is loaded facedown on the scanner glass that is in the upper left corner.
8. Close all applications that are not in use as this may affect printing operations.
Note: if you have any kind of problem like paper Jam in Dell Printer then our experts always ready to help you.
Hope these steps will help you to resolve Dell printer’s issue. If the same problem is still troubling you then post your query on Dell Printer Technical Support forum and get the answers directly from experts.
Now scanned image will save on your system, print it or upload on Facebook without any hassle.
Hope, these steps will help you to resolve Dell Printer’s issues and you can once again enjoy hassle-free printing with your Dell printer.
Dell E515dw Can print but Can't Scan?
Ans: Try these fixes when Dell printer’s cartridg...
Ans: The reason for your Dell wireless printer to show ...
Ans: Fix Misfeed Jam (075~100 error) on Dell 1350cnw pr...
Ans: Connect Dell printer to WiFi - First of all, yo...
Ans: To get your Dell printer online, check these point...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|