I have a Dell 1320C Printer, I am try to connect my PC through a router, no Server. The IP address keeps changing, and I can not figure out how to set it manually. Can anyone give me the option which might resolve this issues?
Follow these steps to set a Static IP Address on a Dell 1320C Printer -
1. Take a Cat5 ethernet cable and plug one of its end to your router and another end to the Dell 1320C Printer.
2. Press the Continue button that is located on the front of the printer for 3 seconds. By doing this, a test page will print that will show the IP address of your Dell 1320C Printer on your network.
3. Now open your web browser and enter your printer’s IP address in the address bar. Hit Enter.
4. You are now redirected to a login screen where you have to enter login credentials. Just enter “admin” in the username field box and leave the password field box empty.
5. In the next step, tap on “IP Configuration” and then enter that IP address of your Dell 1320C Printer that you would like to use.
6. Now, you will be asked to restart your router, just press a click on Yes button.
Note: How to get Dell V313W Printer to connect to WiFi, If you have configures the cable connection but wireless function is still not working.
Hope, you will understand how to Set a Static IP Address on a Dell 1320C Printer. In case you face any problem then please share your problem with experts at Dell Printer Technical Support forum and receive the prompt response from experts.
How to set static IP Address on a Dell 1320C Printer Setting?
Ans: Fix the Dell Printer Error Code 009-654 by going t...
Ans: If your Dell printer is not printing labels then j...
Ans: Follow these steps to set a Static IP Address on a...
Ans: Check the process of installing Dell printer on Wi...
Ans: When your Dell printer print grey instead of black...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|