Connect Lexmark Printer to Computer Wirelessly -
- Take a USB cable and plug into one end your Lexmark printer’s USB port and another end into the back of the wireless print server.
- Now take an ethernet cable and plug its one end into the wireless print server’s ethernet port and another end of the ethernet cable into the open port of wireless network router.
- Turn on Lexmark printer and then turn on your wireless print server. Also, plug the wireless print server in the AC adapter.
- Next, you have to run the installation disk that came along with the wireless print server. Just insert that installation disk on your computer and follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. Now the wireless print server will connect to the wireless network.
- You can also use that installation disk that is provided with your wireless print server to install all the necessary print drivers on your system. Now your computer will recognize wireless print server and Lexmark printer.
Note: If your Lexmark printer is showing error 1203, Get the best solution from experts that how to resolve it.
I hope these methods will help you to connect Lexmark printer to computer wirelessly. In case you have any difficulty in understanding these steps then drop a message, Our experts always ready to help.