Install a Lexmark Printer Without CD-
Go through these instructions for installing Lexmark printer without CD -
- Make sure USB cables are properly connected to Lexmark printer and your system.
- Turn on your computer and wait for a few moments until it boots it up.
- After booting, plug your printer into the wall and then take a USB cord, connect to your printer and then plug that USB cable into appropriate ports of the computer.
- Turn on your printer and then go to Start menu> Control Panel.
- Locate ”Printers and Hardware” checkbox and then press a click on it.
- Next, click on “Add a printer” and then you are redirected to “Welcome to add printer wizard”. Hit Next button.
- On the add printer wizard page, press a click on the checkbox that is next to “Automatically detect and install plug and play printer”. Hit Next button.
- If the network automatically detects your printer then installing process will begin immediately. On the other hand, if you didn’t see this message then you are prompted to install Lexmark printer manually. Hit Next.
- Next, choose Printer port. For best set up options you should use recommended ports. After this, choose the manufacturer and then printer. Hit Next.\
- Now, set your Lexmark printer as the default printer and then hit Next button.
- After setting up Lexmark printer, print a test page and then hit Next button.
Once the process gets complete, you will receive a message of successful installation of Lexmark Printer Without CD. Tap on Finish and enjoy hassle-free printing with Lexmark printer.