How to Fix Lexmark Printer Error 1203?
I have a Lexmark Printer and its work fine but last time when I used it displayed Lexmark error 1203 and I restart my printer my times and I already check connectors and switch but still I have face same error and unable to Fix Lexmark printer error 1203.So can anyone give me suggestion how to resolve this error.
- 1 Ans
- Mar 4, 2024
Lexmark Printer Error 1203-
The Lexmark error 1203 message is caused by a communication failure between one of the printheads (cartridges) and the All-In-One (AIO) or by a short in one of the printheads.
To resolve this Lexmark Error 1203, we have listed a few steps for your convenience.
- Expel the print cartridges, and close the cartridge transporter covers.
- Separate the power string from the electrical outlet.
- Reconnect the power line to the electrical outlet.
- If the power button is not ON, press it again and reinsert the print cartridges.
If the error does not repeat again, the issue has been resolved.
If this issue reappears, one of the cartridges isn't working appropriately. Proceed with the accompanying method to figure out which cartridge isn't working appropriately.
- Evacuate the print cartridges, and close the cartridge bearer covers.
- Detach the power line from the electrical outlet.
- Reconnect the power string to the electrical outlet.
- In the event that the power catch isn't lit, squeeze control catch.
- Reinsert the dark (or photograph) print cartridge.
- On the off chance that the mistake:
- If the error appears, replace your black ink cartridge with a new one.
- If it doesn't, reinsert the shading print cartridge.
- If the error still appears, replace your printer’s cartridge with a new one.