Hello, folks, I need some help with my Lexmark X4650 printer. I have recently bought it from eBay and the package arrived without any software CD. I am not that knowledgable about printers or anything technical of that sort. I want to install this printer with my Home network as it is wireless. Can anyone here help me figure out how to fix this issue, without the need of CD. I tried installing it with the help of a CD image I found on the internet but that did not work. So please, kindly specify any link or steps to compete the installation.
Before installing Lexmark printer on the wireless network, make sure your wireless network is setup properly & working appropriately. Also, the computer and Lexmark printer should be connected to the same wireless network.
1. First of all, you have to connect the power cable to Lexmark printer and then to a properly grounded electrical outlet. Once you finish this, turn on Lexmark printer. Also, confirm that Lexmark printer and computer are fully on and ready to print. One more thing i.e., don’t connect the USB cable until you are instructed to do so. When you get instruction on computer’s screen then go for it.
2. Insert Lexmark software CD, tap on Install and then follow on-screen instructions.
3. Now, you asked to choose a connection type, just choose Wireless Connection.
4. On the Wireless Configuration dialog, you have to choose the option “Guided Setup”. If you want to customize your installation then select “Advanced Setup”.
5. Take a USB cable and temporarily connect your Lexmark printer to the computer.
6. At last, you have to follow onscreen instructions.
If still Lexmark printer won’t print anything then check this -
1. Go to Start and then open Control Panel.
2. Next, in the Control Panel search-box, you have to type “Computer Management”. Then press double click on the icon that is appearing right now on computer’s screen.
3. Tap on Services and then restart Print Spooler Services by clicking on “Restart” button. Again send print jobs to Lexmark printer and check if it is printing appropriately or not.
4. Disconnect interface cable and unplug Lexmark printer from the power supply. Then open Lexmark printer & confirm that there are no traces of paper.
5. Leave Lexmark printer powered on for 30-40 seconds & then reconnect it. Now check if your Lexmark printer is communicating with computer or not.
6. If still having issues, then uninstall and then reinstall drivers. For updated drivers, check Lexmark printer’s official website.
Hope, Lexmark x4650 printer wireless problem will get resolved by applying above troubleshooting measures. If you need further assistance then post your query on Lexmark Support forum where experts are always ready to resolve technical errors.
Lexmark x4650 printer wireless problem?
Ans: Scan documents on Lexmark printer - On your sys...
Ans: To get Lexmark Printer back online, just go throug...
Ans: If your Lexmark Printer is getting offline then fi...
Ans: There might be various technical reasons behind if...
Ans: Apply these fixes when Lexmark printer does not co...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|