Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Mac:
Have you recently bought the Lexmark printer and you don’t know how to install the printer driver? So here in this blog, we have some methods to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Mac.
Brief About Lexmark Printer
Lexmark is a manufacturing company that designs printers and imaging products. If we think of the services of Lexmark printer then this service is handled by its headquarter Lexington, Kentucky. This printer is one of the famous printer brands in the world of technology. It provides an affordable feature to its user so that is used by many users.
Although Lexmark printers can be easily downloaded and used. Methodology To Install Lexmark Printer Driver On Mac. The following are some easy methods to install printer drivers.
Method 1:- Download And Install Lexmark Printer Driver On Mac
Following are the steps to install Lexmark printer on your device:
- First, you have to select the Apple icon from the menu bar.
- Then you need to select the software update.
- There is an updated utility software that will automatically check Apple servers for updated software which will include printer drivers.
- Now you have to navigate to the software update option then you need to select Lexmark drivers then click on the install button.
- Now the drivers will be automatically downloaded.
- After downloading the driver, you will see a box that the driver package will be mounted and installed on the system.
- If there is no software utility that is unable to find Lexmark printer then for installing Lexmark printer driver on Mac OS X then you need to go to the Apple website support page.
- Now you have to find the Lexmark printer driver. Here you will get all the printer updated notifications. Now you have to search for the latest Lexmark printer and click on the download.
- After Driver download, you will see a driver package.
- After completing driver Installation you will see a printer queue and you can add it.
- You can keep your Lexmark as a default printer.
- For this, you need to go to the setting options and go to the printer options and set it as a default printer.
Lexmark printer driver can be easily downloaded but still, if you are getting any issue downloading the Lexmark printer driver for Mac then you can contact the printer help team. They will provide you an excellent solution for downloading it. You can call any time on this number. This printer provides a highly experienced technician for resolving your query. They are available round the clock.
Method 2:- Connect Lexmark Wireless Printer With Mac Computer?
To establish a connection of Lexmark wireless printer with your wireless network and Mac you need to use a wireless print server or access point. A server will act as a bridge between your Lexmark wireless printer and wireless router to provide more access or pathway to the Lexmark wireless printer.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network using the Lexmark wireless printer’s built-in controls.
- Enter the username and password of your wireless router.
- Download the drivers of Lexmark wireless printer on your MAC computer or laptop.
- Select “System Preferences”
- Go to Control Panel >>> Hardware >>> Print & Fax
- Click on the “+” icon button.
- Visit the “IP” tab >>> “Internet Protocol IPP”
- Enter Lexmark Wireless printer’s IP address.
Select the right Lexmark wireless printer driver as per the requirement of the model. (Lexmark Printer Driver CD required)
- Hit on the ADD option to finish Lexmark wireless printer set up.
Hence, Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Mac is successfully done.
Method 3:- Connect Lexmark Wireless Printer To Wifi Without Cd
It’s quite necessary to know about the exact Lexmark wireless printer model and about the Mac operating system (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Connect your Lexmark wired/wireless printer to the Mac.
- Mac will automatically detect, find, and install the Lexmark printer driver into your Mac device if you are using the advanced printer model.
- Otherwise, navigate to the Lexmark official website and click on Downloads or Support option.
- Fill the model number of the Lexmark printer in the search box.
- Select the driver, language and operating system (MAC or windows)
- Accept the license agreement by checking the “I agree “ option and save the Lexmark wireless printer drive into your computer system hard drive.
- After the Lexmark printer driver is downloaded, double-click on it and extract the file into the new folder.
Open the folder and run the “setup”.
Follow the instructions and your Lexmark wireless printer will connect to the Mac device.
Above in this blog, we have discussed various best methods to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Mac. The fact about the above methods is that it can be used by novice users as well. I hope this will provide you fruitful results.
How to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on MAC?