Fix Paper Misfeed Errors in Dell Printer:
Fix Misfeed Jam (075~100 error) on Dell 1350cnw printer -
To Clear Misfeed Jam from the Dell Printer, You Need to Follow These Points -
- First of all, pull PSI in the outside direction and remove the jammed paper from the front of the printer ( if there exists).
- Next, you have to reinstall PSI in your Dell printer.
- In the next step, you have to remove communication cable, no matter it is a USB cable or network cable.
- Also, delete the previous printing jobs from the Print Queue by clicking on "Cancel All Document"s button (located on Operator Panel).
- Now, turn Dell printer power off. After turning off the printer, load the paper from the front side and verify that paper guides are touching the paper’s edges.
- Turn on Dell 1350cnw printer and print a settings page. To print a settings page, follow these points -
- First a click of the Menu button.
- After this, press down the arrow key until Report is highlighted.
- Again press down arrow key until System Settings is highlighted.
- If your Dell printer prints the Settings page properly then you should understand that your printer is working as designed.
- Now, reconnect the communication cable that you have unplugged earlier. After connecting communication cable, print a Windows Test Page.
- After printing, Windows Test page, re-try sending the original print job. If the print job is still failing then check the print properties.
I hope these steps will help you to resolve misfeed jam (075~100 error) on Dell 1350cnw printer. If you have any doubt or query, please don’t hesitate to ask, I will definitely help you.