The reason you are not able to turn On Samsung machine could be because of an issue with the power outlet it is connected to or the wire may be at fault or there is some issue internally. I will discuss a few troubleshooting techniques to resolve the problem, kindly follow the instructions mentioned carefully:
- Try connecting to a different power source: First, make sure that the power outlet it has been connected to is in perfect working condition. Attach a different machine to the same power outlet and if it works then the fault is in the machine. Also, try connecting your printer to a different power outlet in your home.
- Press and Hold the power button: Connect your Samsung printer to constant power source and press and hold the power on button for 10-20 seconds. If nothing happens, your printer might have some internal issue in the power circuit causing the problem.
- Reset your Printer: If there is a manual button in your printer to reset the settings to default then use that to reset it. Press the reset button for 20-30 seconds and then try restarting your printer again. If the problem was due to a faulty setting then chances are it get wiped out due to reset.
- Update Driver/Firmware: Drivers and firmware are software programs embedded into your machine to maintain its functionalities and control its hardware. These software programs are vulnerable to getting corrupt or even out-dated. So chances are one of the drivers responsible for power on and off mechanism might be at fault. The firmware updates also ensure to weed out certain problems and issues with the device. So head to your vendor's official website and download all available updated version of driver and firmware for your printer. Install them one-by-one and then try restarting your printer again and see if that works.
- Contact a Technician: If the above-given methods did not help you resolve the issue, then chances are it has encountered some physical damage to it or some major software corruption has occurred. We recommend you to call your service provider if your printer is under warranty period otherwise contact Printer Technical Support for easy and fast solutions.
Hopefully, these methods helped you in resolving your issues, in case you have any further doubts or queries regarding the same, feel free to contact back and I will be glad to help.