I have a Kodak Printer at home and has been using it for over a year. But recently I have noticed It shows its connection offline even though my router is working fine and with great speed.
The reason for your Kodak printer to show offline could be various and that is why I will discuss a few troubleshooting techniques to resolve the issue.
1. Reboot your setup: One of the most basic yet effective technique is to restart the device. Most often than not it resolves these minor connectivity issues unless it is someone internet hardware or software failure. So switch off your printer, computer, and router and switch them On back to power after a delay of few minutes.
2. Make sure of printer Connectivity: Your printer and computer should be on the same network to pass on the print command from your computer to your printer. Also, ensure that your printer is connected to the default printer for the PC.Otherwise, chances are that the communication gap will occur and your printer will go into sleep mode.
3. Update Printer Drivers: Some of this connectivity issue could occur one or the other driver malfunctions. So make sure to update your printer driver to latest available version.
4. Delete all pending print jobs: Go to your Printer's settings and delete all pending print jobs. Often cluttering of commands can cause the machine to go into sleep mode.
5. Reset your printer: If any of the above-mentioned steps did not resolve the issue try resetting your printer and then configure it again as the default printer.
Hopefully, these methods helped you resolve the issue, in case if you have any further query regarding the same, feel free to reply back.
How do You Fix a Kodak Printer Which is Offline?
The answer field is required.
Ans: Kodak Printer is not printing then - If your Koda...
Ans: If Kodak printer is not printing black then - F...
Ans: If your printer is printing slowly over the networ...
Ans: The reason for your Kodak printer to show offline ...
Ans: If your Kodak printer is printing slowly then foll...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|