For scanning on HP 1515 printer, just check these steps -
- First of all, you need to place the document on the scanner glass or automatic document feeder or in the document feeder slot.
- In the next step, you have to check your printer name in the list of results.
- Then choose the option “Scan a document” and immediately HP Scan will display on the screen.
- You can also modify shortcut default settings if needed. After that, tap on the option “Show Scan Preview” and make edits as per your wish as well as save them.
- After that, you have to tap on Advanced Settings. You can now modify settings such as quality, color and scan destination folder.
- Finally, save your scanned images to the destination folder.
Note: if you don't know that how to scan from HP printer to computer windows 10? then our experts give you best solution that how to do it with using some steps.
Some things to note down -
- Use software that comes with your operating system – You can use Windows Fax and Scan feature especially in Windows operating system. If you are using Mac OS X then use Image Capture.
- Use the software that your scanner vendor provide – Search for “Scanner driver”. Once you find this software, download it and install on your operating system.
- Use VueScan – If still scanner is not working after trying above things then you should use advanced features like VueScan. This is the perfect software that works with scanners that are not supported by vendors.
If after trying above things, you are still unable to scan anything from your HP 1515 printer then without wasting efforts and time, just get in touch with HP Printer Technical Support.