Setup HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup:
Are you interested in knowing how you can setup HP Envy 4512 Wireless setup? If yes, then you have come to the right place to learn how to setup your printer device. Mentioned below are the steps that you are required to follow.
Steps for the Wireless Setup of Your HP Envy Printer:
- Go to your Windows computer and select wireless and then click on Settings.
- Select wireless setup wizard on your HP Envy printer and carry out the necessary steps for the completion of the setup process.
- Prior to the moment when the connection gets established, you first need to go to the computer and then choose the name of your printer and then select Utilities.
- Choose your printer setup and software.
- Select a USB connected printer in order to perform HP wireless setup.
- After that, enter the network ID on the display of your printer device.
- Select wireless and then go to Settings.
- Choose print reports and then choose wireless test reports.
- A test page is going to get printed. A successful wireless connection will get established.
Steps to Connect Your HP Printer Device-
- The first thing that you need to do is to obtain the wireless network credentials of your router device.
- Please ensure that your HP Envy 4512 printer device is already connected to your access point.
- Another thing that you need to ensure is that your computer system and printer device are on the same wireless network.
- Now, turn on the wireless network on your PC and select the network to which your printer is connected.
- Enter the ID and password of your router and then select Connect.
- Launch the software of HP printer on your PC and see if the printer device is connected to the computer.
- In case it does not get connected, then first go to the Control Panel and then select Devices and Printers.
- Now, check if you can see your printer device in the list appearing before you.
- In case you don’t see it there, then click on the Plus button and select the printer that is on the list.
How to Connect the HP Envy 4512 Printer Device to the Computer System?
- The foremost thing that you need to do is to run the driver installer on your PC.
- Under the option of connection type, select USB.
- Select the USB wire from the printer package that you received.
- Connect your USB wire to the back of your printer.
- Connect the other end of your wire to the USB port of your computer system.
- This will add your printer device to your computer.
- Begin printing by opening up your HP Printer Assistant.
Connect Your HP Printer to the Wireless Network
The steps that you need to carry out in order to connect your printer device to the wireless network, these are the steps that you must follow.
- First of all, you must know the credentials of your wireless access point.
- The two things that the credentials contain are network name and password.
- Open the setup wizard on the display screen of your printer.
- After that, another screen will appear before you where you need to enter the credentials.
- This will connect your printer device to the network.
So, these are all the necessary steps that one must perform in order to setup HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup.