Printer Stopped Working Wirelessly:
Fixing this issue is different based on the types of printer you are using and the type of computer you are pairing it with. The process for setting up a printer on a wireless network is different from printer to printer.
The resolution of this issue is also different. It depends on if it had been previously connected without any issue or having issues with the initial setup. Here, we are discussing the reasons and solutions to fix the HP printer stopped working wirelessly. Just go through this post.
Causes Why My Printer Stopped Working Wirelessly:
- Improve the connection between printer and wireless network
- The incomplete connection between computer and network
- Recently updated or installed of security software might be blocking communication
- Recent modification in wireless router settings
- Changes in the IP address of your printer
Steps to fix HP Printer stopped printing wirelessly issue
Find below the list of the solution to fix HP printer stopped working wirelessly:
- First of all, you have to restart your printer, computer, and wireless router.
- Confirm that the printer is properly connected with your wireless network.
- Make sure there is the right connection between computer and wireless network.
- If you have recently updated or installed software is blocking your communication, then try restoring your system backup.
- In case, the wireless router is currently updated, then you need to set it up with a printer among the new router settings.
- Make sure to disconnect from Virtual Private Network (VPN). By doing so, you are only able to connect over wireless networks.
- Check if the IP address of the printer gets changed or not. If it is changed, then you need to update the IP address of the printer with the new address.
These are all possible ways to fix the HP printer stopped working wirelessly, and in case your printer suddenly goes offline you want to get your printer online then follow the steps below.
To Get your Printer Online Guidelines:
- Try to get your printer online. Open ‘Settings’ and then ‘Printers.’ Right-click on the printer and select ‘Use Printer Online.’
- Click to see if there are any print jobs and clear them. Double-tap on the selected printer.
- Visit ‘Printer Menu’ and select ‘Cancel All Documents.’
In Case, There was a Printer Jam or Job That may Cause the Printer to Appear an Error and Go Offline.
- Attempt to print again to set the printer back online. Print a test page to see if the error has been resolved.
- Find the printer and turn it to ‘printer off’ and then turn it back on.
- Click to see if the printer has a jam which can create an error.
- Review all the network connections and wireless connections to ensure that all connections are working. Restart the device or computer.
- In case, it doesn't work, you will need to reinstall the drivers
- To reinstall the drivers open the settings then ‘Printers’ and choose the printer.
- Right-click on the printer and choose ‘Properties’.
- Within the ‘General’ or ‘Details’ check for the driver button, select it, and choose the driver again.
- You may also have to install the driver from the printer manufacturer's website.
- Reinstall the printer. Inside ‘Printers’ in the ‘Settings’ menu, go back and choose the printer.
- remove the printer from the menu and reinstall it again through the ‘Add printer’ wizard.
- Take the current printer driver from the printer manufacturer's website.
- If nothing works from the above steps, then go to 123.hp.com/setup to re-install your printer’s Drivers and Software.
We guarantee that once you follow the above-mentioned steps, then you will never face a printer that suddenly stopped printing. To run this activity with the help of additional support, you take online guidance from an expert. They will surely provide you with an exact solution to fix the Printer Offline Windows 10 problem. With the proper assistance, your HP printer will work fine.
As we know that HP is the most popular brand among people, but once in a while users will face this kind of issue, HP printer stopped working wirelessly. HP comes with advanced technology, which makes it easy for the users.
But as everybody knows that when it gets more advanced it gets more complicated too and that is the reason behind the error issue. Every time it happens whenever you work for a week, the printer stops working and it suddenly shows the printer offline at the time connecting over a wireless network.