Fixed Brother Printer Error 35:
Brother printer is known for its outstanding print quality. No other printer manufacturing company in the market can give competition to Brother printer products in terms of quality. The products produced by this Japanese transnational corporation meets the requirements of both the businesspersons as well as other buyers.
Today, various models and parts of Brother printer products are available in the market. You can select the printer model that perfectly suits your needs and wants. However, you may face technical shortcomings while using your printer such as Brother error 35.
This error is pretty common amongst the Brother printer users. Although, there is no need to panic as in this article we are available with multiple solutions using which you can fix Brother printer error code 35. But before we proceed with the methods to solve this problem, let us first understand why does this error occurs.
Why does Brother Printer Error 35 Occur?
- This issue can arise if paper clip or bits of paper gets stuck in your printer.
- Also, there can be a mechanical fault in your electronic equipment.
- This error may occur if you suddenly give a command to your printer to not print the documents, which are lined up from your PC.
Solutions to Fix the Brother Printer Error 35
Solution 1: Clear the Jammed Paper
- Use finger hangs on each of the sides of your printing machine and open it with care.
- On the left, you will find your printer’s scanner cover support.
- Carefully check if there is any paper jammed in that area. Also, take a look at right, left, and center.
- If you find any bits of paper stuck in those positions, then take it out immediately.
- Now, slide your printhead towards the right and then bring it back to where it was and check if any bits of paper are stuck in that location.
- If you find any paper there, then remove it immediately.
- After that, open the jam clear cover that is located at the back of your printer.
- See if any paper is jammed in that place. If yes, then remove it right away.
- Once you have removed all the jammed paper, then close the cover of your scanner.
Solution 2: Restart Your Printer
Restarting the device is one of the most common methods for resolving technical difficulties.
- First of all, connect your printer wire to the power source.
- Wait for a few minutes and then connect your printer to the power source once again.
- Now, print a document to check that everything is working properly.
- If all goes well, then that means Brother Printer error code 35.
If this does not help in solving your issue, then you get in touch with Brother printer team to fix your error 35 Brother problem. The specialists will visit your house and will assist you in fixing Brother error 35.