Fix Issue of Brother Printer Error 50:
There are a number of users who are taking numerous services of Brother printer. It has some incredible features such as good quality printing, faxing, and clear scanning, which means several functions in just one machine.
So, each of the users are happy with the services of Brother printer. But sometimes users have pointed a common issue which they have come across while using Brother printer. Out of all the errors associated with the Brother printer, today we are going to learn about how to fix Brother printer error 50.
In the blog below, you are going to understand the different reasons behind the occurrence of this error. Moreover, you are going to learn about its troubleshooting process. So, in case you have also encountered the error 50, then here are some of the methods that you can take a look at to fix Brother printer error 50.
Reasons Responsible for Brother Error 50
Mentioned below are the common causes of this error.
- When a torn piece of paper or a paperclip gets stuck in the machine.
- The error can occur because of the mechanical malfunctioning in the printer machine.
Methods to Get Rid of Brother Printer Error 50:
If you are looking forward to resolve the issue of Brother printer error manually, then you can take a look at the methods listed below. They will give you a positive and instant result.
- Initially to fix Brother printer error 50, you need to open the cover of the scanner by using the plastic tabs, which are located in the right and left side of the printer.
- Then. move the printhead in the central location.
- After that, you must ensure that a piece of paper or staple is not stuck in the printer.
- Then, you need to reboot your printer. If you view this error again, then you need to take a look at another method.
Method 2 :
- Use the plastic clips of the cover to open the cover of the scanner. They are placed in the left and right side of your printer. Make sure that it opens up properly.
- After that to fix Brother printer error 50, move the print head towards the right direction below the cover in order to make sure that the encoder strip is complete and cleaned.
- Make sure you use a lint free cloth and hold the encoder strip from both the right and left side. Take a cloth and rub the strip from the left side and then right. Do it at least three times.
- Once you have cleaned it, reboot your printer, if the problem still arises, then you can use the next method.
- Please ensure that the position of the encoder strip is correct as this strip gives the print head.
- After that, you must open the printer machine and reinsert the strip in the correct position.
- Once you have reinserted the strip, start your printer again and check that the Brother Printer Error 50 has been fixed or not.
If the error is still not fixed, then you must get in touch with the Brother printer team to get proper guidance to resolve your issue. So, these were some of the easiest ways to fix Brother error 50. If you wish to get in touch with Brother printer team, then you must call Brother helpline.
print unable 50 brother dcp-t510w, print unable 50 brother dcp-t710w, print unable 50 brother dcp-t310