Cartridge Error on Lexmark Printer:
- This problem can arise because of communication barrier between one of the printheads or because of short in one of the printheads. These are some of the steps that you need to follow in order to deal with the problem of Cartridge error on Lexmark printer.
- First of all, ensure that the printer is turned on.
- After that, open the cover of your printer. The cartridge starts moving in and stops in a certain position. In case you see that the carrier is not automatically moving to the middle. Then, you will have to switch off your printer or disconnect it from the power source and then slide the carrier to the central position.
- Take out both the colored as well as the black cartridges from the carrier.
- After that, in the next step you have to close the cover of the printer.
- Re-brick the printer by disconnecting it from the power source. After that, reconnect the main wire of the printer after waiting for 30 seconds.
- When the printer is turned on, then reinsert the black cartridge into the machine and then close the cover. Check if there are any errors.
- If the error does not occur, then in that case reinsert the colored cartridge. Again, close the cover of the printer.
- Now, replace the cartridge which is causing this issue of Cartridge error on Lexmark printer. Instead use the original Lexmark cartridge.
- Now, try printing a document to make sure that the error is gone.
So, these are the steps that one must follow in order to solve the problem of Cartridge error on Lexmark printer. We hope that this article resolves your cartridge problems.