I have a Samsung Printer last 7 month but suddenly my screen displayed error code 0x803c010b and I restarted the printer and even checked for any kind of error code 0x803c010b but I could not find anything. So can anyone give me a suggestion for how I fix Samsung printer error code 0x803c010b?
1. First of all, you have to press Windows key + Q simultaneously. After that, type “Printers” in the search bar and then choose the option “Devices and Printers”.
2. In the Devices and Printers window, you have to press right click on your Samsung printer. After that, choose the option “Printer Properties” and proceed to the next step.
3. In the Printer Properties window, switch to Ports tab and then choose the port with Standard TCP/IP port as its description. After that, tap on Configure Port option.
4. Next, uncheck the option “SNMP Status Enabled”. Well, this option may be the culprit behind the Samsung printer error code 0x803c010b so take this step seriously.
5. Finally, click on Apply button and save the changes. Also, reboot your operating system and hope there is no any Samsung printer error code 0x803c010b. On the other hand, if you experience any problem while printing through Samsung printer then directly ask for help from Samsung Printer Technical Support.
Hopefully, these steps to help for resolving all doubts and your Samsung printer related problem.
How to fix Samsung printer error code 0x803c010b?
Ans: For connecting Samsung printer to my Compaq Presar...
Ans: Configuring Samsung printer - First of all, plu...
Ans: Follow these steps to troubleshoot Samsung wireles...
Ans: The process of setting up Samsung laser printer is...
Ans: The reason you are not able to turn On Samsung mac...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|
Technical Support Toll Free 1-800-214-6802 For Instant Help