Connect HP Deskjet 2622 to WiFi:
Do you have a question in your mind about how to connect my HP Deskjet 2622 to wifi? Well, there are two ways to connect your printer to new wifi. One is an automatic way of connectivity and the other way is you can connect your printer manually. What you should prefer let us start quickly in our guide.
While one installs their wireless printer on their computer, they should ensure that both printer and computer should be connected to the same wireless network. If you opt for the automatic mode of connection, HP Easy start itself detects printer connected to the network, computer and setup mode.
How will I Connect My HP Deskjet 2622 to WiFi on Windows?
Step 1: Initiate Installation Process
- Firstly, power on your printer and turn it to setup mode for easy installation process.
- Some printers have buttons only. In that case, click cancel button or the wireless button to wake the printer.
- While the Deskjet 2622 printers usually have an LCD or text display from where you can navigate to the wireless or network settings menu. Thereby, you can choose the Restore Network Settings.
- Please make sure that your computer and the HP printer must be in connection with the same available wireless network.
Step 2: Install the Printer Software
- Open any installed browser on your Windows system and jump to printer setup setting. Click on Download button to save HP Easy start.
- The software gets downloaded and you can now open the saved file from the folder.
- A prompt screen displays on your system asking you to make changes to your computer.
- In a case, HP 2622 set up wireless printer is not detected, select the MY printer is not shown option.
- Further, follow the instructions and get the software selection screen.
How will I Connect My HP Deskjet 2622 to WiFi on Mac?
Step 1: Prepare for Installation Process
- If you want to setup a wireless network on your printer, then firstly ensure that the internet connection should be good.
- The router and computer system should be turned ON.
- The printer should be in ready state with paper loaded into the input tray and ink into the cartridge.
- Disconnect any USB cables if you finding any connected already.
- Make sure that the printer is On. Also, the router and the computer should be placed near for better accessibility.
Step 2: Restore Printer’s Default Wireless Settings
- Initially, press the Power button to wake up the printer until its stable.
- Press the Wireless option present and cancel button simultaneously for a few seconds until the wireless light blinks.
- Continue with installing the printer software.
- With the help of HP auto wireless, complete the software setup.
- Keep installing the instructions for installing the Deskjet hp 2622 software and printer driver.
Step 3: Install the Software with Print Driver
- For starting installation, go to the setup page and click on download.
- Launch or open HP Easy Start.
- Click on Set Up My HP option and then on Accept.
- In the control panel of the printer, check for the light.
- You will see a connect screen, select the 123.hp.com/setup 2622 printer and then on Continue.
- Enter all the required information and click over the Join option.
- Let the HP Easy Start request access your network so click on Allow.
- Now, you can Add printer and create the queue for printing.
How will I Connect My HP Deskjet 2622 to WiFi Using WPS Mode?
You will find Push button in some wifi protected devices. Through this method, user can connect multiple devices to the wifi network and allow data encryption just by pushing the button. For this, you have to:
- Continuously press and hold WPS button on the control panel until the LED light blinks.
- Next, press and hold the PBS button present on your wireless router.
- Note that the WPS LED light blinks faster when compared.
- The printer slowly starts connecting to the wireless router indicated with the stable WPS LED light.
You can also use the PIN method for all the wifi Protected setup devices. You will find a unique PIN in every HP Deskjet 2622 Wi-Fi Protected setup networks. This PIN is required to connect to any wifi network.
- Click on Network under Start menu. Then, click on the Add a wireless device.
- Find and select your printer and click on the Next button.
- Enter the unique 8 digit PIN shown on the LCD as it starts searching for an access.
- Select your network and click the next button.